New PeopleMover dialogue?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It was a sign that said "PeopleMover" pointing to another sign that said "PeopleMover". It looked ridiculous.
Yep
Tomorrowland-Transit-Authority_Full_48541.jpg

Tjaden

I just noticed this thread an hadn't heard about the updated narration. It's fantastic and I have to mention the few things that I love Disney doing since I'll be on another thread pointing to the 100 things I don't like this week.

Cmdr_Crimson

Can confirm. I noticed this tonight too. Very strange
Perhaps, it's for them to additionally add dialogue for the Tron Area to the narration so they put the old one up for a placeholder for the time being...I for one would have liked to experience no narration and see how it's like riding it.

lazyboy97o

Perhaps, it's for them to additionally add dialogue for the Tron Area to the narration so they put the old one up for a placeholder for the time being...I for one would have liked to experience no narration and see how it's like riding it.
The narration isn’t a single recording on a medium like tape. There’s no need to take the whole thing down to update a segment.

muddyrivers

When I told a CM the old narration was playing (on the off chance they didn’t know but in any case so they understand people do notice these things) they said “yeah it’s an old ride with an old narration” lol
Sounds like you talked to the same PeopleMover CM I talked to who when I notified them the work lights were on in the Progress City tunnel they responded "oh ok" and never said anything to any of their fellow CMs.

Brian

Sounds like you talked to the same PeopleMover CM I talked to who when I notified them the work lights were on in the Progress City tunnel they responded "oh ok" and never said anything to any of their fellow CMs.
Honestly, morale is pretty darn low right now, so it doesn't surprise me. It's one of the hidden costs of protracted union negotiations.

Buried20KLeague

Which apparently is the same CM that was working at splash when a friend was sick and threw up in the water…. And the CM shrugged when we told him and he kept loading logs.

Yes really.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom