New PeopleMover dialogue?

EeyoreFan#24

I get it’s probably all digital or just audio files now, but what I don’t get is why the old stuff is still there or accessible. I would think it would have been cleaned up and the old only lives at some archive database somewhere.

Unless it was done on purpose, but the assumption I’m gathering is it was an a accident.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I get it’s probably all digital or just audio files now, but what I don’t get is why the old stuff is still there or accessible. I would think it would have been cleaned up and the old only lives at some archive database somewhere.

Unless it was done on purpose, but the assumption I’m gathering is it was an a accident.
I wanna hear old Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM loop again this year at WDW's Magic Kingdom.

Brer Oswald

Not a huge fan of the new audio. The jokes are cringe, but I’m mostly upset at the arbitrary one removal of “Nation on Wheels” playing in the background during the Progress City tunnel.

Upon riding Friday night, I was overjoyed to realize NoW returned…but then I realized it was the old audio that was playing 😂

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Hey, if they wanted to “accidentally” run the ORAC-1 audio while I was riding it 12 times in a row and recording the audio every ride, I wouldn’t complain. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom