News New Park Hours...

NelleBelle

Not to turn this into an “early vs late” debate, but I despise the early wake up time at WDW! I think we managed to rope drop the parks I e trip 15 years ago when we were in our 20s with a toddler ( don’t ask how we managed that)! 🤣 Now we have 2 teenagers who sole goal in life is to sleep all day! There is no way we would ever be up in time to get a boarding pass for RoTR. It doesn’t help that we are fr the west coast and that getting up for 7am EMH would be like getting up at like 2:30/3:00am and then to try and “commando” the parks?? No wonder you hear people screaming at their kids and spouses!

The solution, while expensive, take a 7-day Disney cruise before the parks to adjust for time change—works out great!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So, someone help me here....from what I gather AP can go to the parks?...or we have to make reservations?....I have dinner reservations inside the Magic Kingdom...will they cancel it due to time????....even with a AP?....
You will need a reservation to get into the park regardless of pass type. Expect dining to be cancelled.

HauntedMansionFLA

So, someone help me here....from what I gather AP can go to the parks?...or we have to make reservations?....I have dinner reservations inside the Magic Kingdom...will they cancel it due to time????....even with a AP?....
Yes if you don’t get a reservation to get into the park.

ThatMouse

Has anyone who started their AP in Jan/Feb asked about getting a 10 month refund or should I expect to lose that money? There's no way I want to go in this mess. We will re-purchase next year.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I can exclusively reveal the plan for disseminating Snickers:

1590703521835.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom