News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

Surferboy567

What Epcot themes were in the old loop? E.g., I don't remember One Little Spark being part of the entrance loop.

The old loop as in the one before previous? It had One Little Spark, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Mission Space, Golden Dreams, Living Seas, Ellen, and the really Classic Loop within it.

I also remember Soarin’ being part of the old loop. Honey, Golden Dreams, Ellen, and a (instrumental?) One Little Spark I think I remember.

Movielover

but not that good.
36ec33c4746201ebbe0f5cfcf8b11ebb.gif

source.gif

raw

;)

mhochman

Don't try to change the subject. I remember the ball of crazy you just said! ;)

Way better than American TV! Examples include The IT Crowd, Monty Python, The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, Father Ted, Spaced. I can go on!
I remember catching a show called "Chef" a couple of times when I've been across the pond. Funny show. Never was able to find it streaming in the US. (Sorry to perpetuate the thread drift)

Haymarket2008

While I love the original loop, it does have some noticeable omissions: a true Horizons segment and Living Seas. While I know they were not in the park at the time of opening, I hope the new and upcoming music loop is reflective of ALL the changes coming to "new Epcot": open and yet to open.

Like, will there be elements of the new Spaceship Earth score that was announced to accompany the revamped attraction? Time will tell.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom