News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

Gringrinngghost

That was genuinely the most obnoxious soundtrack I’ve ever heard on a YouTube video.
I'll put It's a Small World over it for you next time. :) and honestly, please note how hard it can actually be to find creative commons music. Which I am currently fighting Universal Music Group over songs that aren't even theirs that are in the public domain.

Here's an excerpt of that counter:
The claim of "Snow Season" by Jeezy is a misidentification as the song playing during that time is "Northern Lights" by Stellardrone. The song was released on Bandcamp in the album "Between the Rings" on July 20, 2017 months prior to the release of the Jeezy Song "Snow Season" which was released on December 15, 2017.

The claim of "Let Em Know" by Jeezy, is a misidentification as the song playing during that time is "Eternity" which was released on Bandcamp in the album "Light Years" on June 22, 2013 years prior to the release of the Jeezy Song "Let Em Know" which was released on October 28, 2016.

All of Stellerdrones Music is released under Creative Commons License (Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives Works 3.0) in this case, years and months prior to public commercial releases of the claimed titles.

Kman101

Not sure why people are so critical of this new much more stylized structure (compared to Communicore's dated aesthetic) but never complain at all about the Millennium tent (which hinders growth or expansion of WS). 😕

Because some folks have jaded views and see it as a bar and upcharge fireworks spot. Personally I like the idea of it and look of it. I'm actually looking forward to this and wanted something like it for a long time. However, I don't know that they should have razed the Innoventions building. I think some are salty over that and resent the new 'Festival Center' that's going up.

tparris

Here’s a thought I had the other day: what if they had only removed FoN but kept both Innoventions buildings, remodeled them, and put the festival center in the middle of the plaza? That would have been an interesting look to say the least.

jt04

Here’s a thought I had the other day: what if they had only removed FoN but kept both Innoventions buildings, remodeled them, and put the festival center in the middle of the plaza? That would have been an interesting look to say the least.

I think people will be impressed with the open plaza/campus setting seen in the concept art. The artwork doesn't reflect the scale but it will become an instant classic. IMO.

Even better than the restoration of Hollywood Boulevard at Studios.

Josh Hendy

Since the bar on legs won’t have that they’ll have to continue to use the tent
Ok ... I missed when this was originally announced and had to look it up. For anyone else who is baffled, this is the famous Beer Hall in the Sky.
festival-pavilion-epcot-transformation-reimagining-disney-world.jpg

Looks ok to me and it's nice that pedestrian traffic isn't impeded ... much.

I would NOT want to walk anywhere near the bottom of the stairs and escalator however, starting 2 hours after beer sales begin until say an hour after they end.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ok ... I missed when this was originally announced and had to look it up. For anyone else who is baffled, this is the famous Beer Hall in the Sky.
View attachment 452585

I would NOT want to walk anywhere near the bottom of the stairs and escalator however, starting 2 hours after beer sales begin until say an hour after they end.

I think traffic flow would be impeded, as well as many sightlines. But one of those doesn't matter anymore.

EPCOTCenterLover

View attachment 452585

I'm beginning to like the look of this- if it is built as shown.

Josh Hendy

I'm beginning to like the look of this- if it is built as shown.
I also kind of like how it looks ... but from an urban and park planning perspective an actual, real beer garden at ground level would have been a lot more harmonious and park-like.

Typical mission creep ... we want to be futuristic AND promote alcohol sales ... I know! ... (snaps fingers) ... Beernoventions! 🍻🚀🛰

horaceluke

View attachment 452585

This building actually looks stunning, whist what is going is sad to lose can we really complain if Disney are adding architecturally interesting and innovative buildings. Whilst we can dispute it's purpose, imagine it's views, if only an innovations style attraction was being build in it!

kurtk

I am not sure if the art work that was released for future world shows it or not but, will the new walkways around center area exist when construction is complete? In some ways, it looks nice not to have to go all the way past SSE to go to the east and west sections. I have not been there since construction began so it may not be an ugly way to go.
Anyone else have an opinion?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom