News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

flynnibus

Premium Member
I would guess the real work of the redo will happen on the other side first when those tombstones are taken out, but leave the right clear and open for the time being because they might eventually close off an even bigger section on the left for the makeover.

They have backstage access to the park on both sides that reach the park on the otherside of the SSE entrance area. Just bite the bullet, enable a bypass on one or both of those sides and pound through it.

Timothy_Q

I agree. Yet another example of Disney dragging for the sake of dragging. Oh well. I'm sure someone will chime in soon with an "explanation"
If you’re so angry by the time it takes Disney to build things, why are you here?

All that anger is not healthy for you. We wouldn’t want you having a heart attack before Tron opens.

HoldenC

If you’re so angry by the time it takes Disney to build things, why are you here?

All that anger is not healthy for you. We wouldn’t want you having a heart attack before Tron opens.
Just because I am critical doesn't mean I hate disney 🤔 sometimes when things we truly love dont act right we get upset. Its just like if disney was a family member on drugs.

Obobru

I suspect they don't want to have large parts of the entrance closed off when they expect a busy 4th July and final Reflections Of Earth performances. After that maybe they will shift up a gear on building the new flower beds and repaving.

That said they should have removed the lights as I see these being a slip/trip hazard now they are all over the place where people will be walking over them sometimes in a rush to leave the park, Mayen they thought it would be too dark without them though as I can't remember what other ambient light is in this area.

lazyboy97o

That said they should have removed the lights as I see these being a slip/trip hazard now they are all over the place where people will be walking over them sometimes in a rush to leave the park, Mayen they thought it would be too dark without them though as I can't remember what other ambient light is in this area.
There are limits to how much the lights can project from the hardscape surface. The lights are just as much a trip hazard as they were before the monoliths were removed or anything else built into hardscape.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom