News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

jt04

I suspect the entrance will be complete. Depending on how long the closure lasts, and if the national situation does not get too out of hand, I suspect the central area of the park will be opened up a bit as well.

WDW is probably the safest large scale business to be working at. Very isolated environment. But like I said before it probably doesn't hurt to let the sun disinfect the place for awhile.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Odds the work on the entrances will be done by the time the parks reopen?

Guessing even.
I suspect the entrance will be complete. Depending on how long the closure lasts, and if the national situation does not get too out of hand, I suspect the central area of the park will be opened up a bit as well.
WDW is probably the safest large scale business to be working at. Very isolated environment. But like I said before it probably doesn't hurt to let the sun disinfect the place for awhile.
I hope all construction at WDW continues as planned! Do we know it will, or will Corona be the excuse to halt or greatly reduce all this work?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Probably the only projects that are safe ( just a guess )

GotG coaster, Tron Coaster, Ratatouille and the new fireworks show.

This puts at risk a multitude of Disney projects ongoing right now, such as the transformation of Epcot that includes the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind coaster and the new Remy's ratatouille Adventure ride.

Also, this will hinder the work on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel that is slated to be ready by next year.

"Everything from feasibility to pricing, discounting and construction. This will halt the construction on these projects and delay everybody. What will the delays be — is it one to three months? We don’t know," said Dennis Speigel, founder and CEO with International Theme Parks Service Inc., Cincinnati-based theme park consulting firm.

jt04

There is nothing absurd about the responses thus far. This is not "less dangerous than the annual flu". But there is apparently an absurd lack of reading comprehension on your side of the screen.

I'm reading plenty of contradictory info and with all the many fake news stories over the last few years I have grown much more critical.

This is why news organizations driven primarily by partisan politics are so dangerous.

jt04

Come to Europe.
No thanks.

PS- here's the endgame. I figured it out yesterday.

jt04

Exactly. It’s war over here. It’s real.

I don't doubt the virus is real. Repeated exposure in confined areas without medical personnel recognizing it drove the high death rates. Everyone knows what to look for now at least. Anti malarial drugs look promising. Keep fighting the good fight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom