News New Parade: Magic Happens

Phroobar

It is permanent until Disney decides to replace it with a new parade ~10 years from now.
Your forgetting. They are ran by the Orlando office. That parade will be here 30 years from now.
Gone are the days when they had a parade specifically for a upcoming movie. Where is the Wish parade?

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Parade float got stuck in the hub
20230501_071134.jpg

RDT_20230501_0715443147491637387157837.png

And was apparently still stuck around 9pm during Wondrous Journeys fireworks.. Guess it couldn't be towed?

Squishy

I feel like that would trigger a fire department response, especially after the fire incident with Fantasmic! last week.
The princess & the frog unit also had a burning smell following it last month but they just had two cast members follow the unit till the end of the route.

TP2000

There's got to be more to this story than it just "broke down". They have tow trucks designed especially to haul a broken float down the route and backstage. That didn't happen. The float was stuck there for the rest of the day and remained until the park closed.

That's weird. Maybe it broke an axle or something and they couldn't drag it without causing more damage to the frame and/or chassis? That's about the only scenario I can think of that would keep a float stuck like that for 10 hours in the middle of the park.

Phroobar

There's got to be more to this story than it just "broke down". They have tow trucks designed especially to haul a broken float down the route and backstage. That didn't happen. The float was stuck there for the rest of the day and remained until the park closed.

That's weird. Maybe it broke an axle or something and they couldn't drag it without causing more damage to the frame and/or chassis? That's about the only scenario I can think of that would keep a float stuck like that for 10 hours in the middle of the park.

I'd hate to be the cast member that has to stand there all day keeping adults from climbing on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom