New Pandora Lands?

Rteetz

One thing that I heard Tokyo does that I don't think is such a bad idea is for your multi-day tickets, you get a full day only at Disneyland, then a full day only at DisneySea. It is only on your additional days that you can park hop.
Correct. If you buy a three day park hopper for example you only get to go to one park on day 1 and one park on day 2 while you can then truly park hop on day 3.

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
Upside down face emoji
Uhhh, so having an ever decreasing share of the US population who can afford a Disney World vacation, its core market, is a good thing? A Disney World vacation is a consumer product and if the market for that product shirks and or stays flat, which is another kind of decline given our nation’s growing population, in GOOD economic times, there’s a massive problem. The price increases are designed to increase short term revenues from a shrinking consumer base, but then in turn prompts a viscous cycle of stagnation and net decline.

Have you considered that the park’s crowding problem comes from inefficient attraction design (i.e. New Es with THRCs well below Pirates/Mansion or failing to expand net park capacity for things like SW:GE at DHS) and FP+ placing more guests out of queues and onto the thoroughfares? Or the role Annual Passholder blackouts play in overcrowding?

Perhaps it’s just too hard to imagine, but a US economy with far more equitable income distribution would yield a much larger consumer base for WDW and DL vacations. Under such a scenario, Burbank would HAVE to build fifth and third gates and affordable lodging so that organic growth could continue unabated. And with every net gain of a family going on a Disney vacation, generations of young guests, who will one day pay to bring their families, ensure a solid future for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts for decades to come.
its supply and demand. Disney is constantly trying to find the highest price consumers will pay to get their service as any business should. There's plenty of people who want to go to a Disney park. The problem is supply is finite so as demand increases Disney should/must raise their prices.

Next Big Thing

Phase two is primarily to cater for lack of capacity. Especially in the eating part.
I honestly haven't paid any attention to this sub-forum since AP Previews of Pandora... is there a legit talk of expansion here? Like a third ride, or just added F&B and another place to buy banshees?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom