Pre-Trip New non- political title to come.

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

IMG_20190528_093332.jpg

IMG_20190526_091321.jpg

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

IMG_20190527_184154.jpg

Updates to come...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning from The Boardwalk!

20220406_073346.jpg

20220406_073353.jpg

We have a great view!

Headed to MK for rope drop. Bus stop line was INSANE so we chirped a Lyft.

20220406_075019.jpg

Got picked up within 5 minutes and we are cruisin'

20220406_075550.jpg

I'm gonna post some live stuff today and catch up last two days as well.

My TRs usually become a twisted timeline. Welcome.to the party pal!!

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I asked our Lyfr driver to drop us at Polynesian (since you can't drive up to MK). She told us that Lyft can now drop-off at MK. I told her I didn't think that was accurate. She said "I can drop.off right where the busses drop off". I shrugged and figured that they made a ride share lane at MK now.

A few minutes later, she turns left waaaaaay before MK. I asked where were going? She said MK. Something wasn't right. I quickly realized she was going to the TTC, smh.

We decided to just hop out at TTC instead of wasting more time.

We are currently aboard the Admiral Joe Fowler

20220406_081225.jpg

20220406_081815.jpg

20220406_081826.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Boardwalk
Negative,Ghostrider.

Riviera for the Win!
Positive, Ghostrider!

Bar Riva to be specific!

20220406_133228.jpg

C Monster is continuing her quest to rank as many Disney cheeseburgers as possible.

20220406_133329.jpg

Bar Riva scored a 7.5 for burger and fries. 8.5 for overall experience. She dinged them a point on the food because "she had to ask for salt for the fries" . This girl is getting snobby....and I Iike it!!!

After lunch we hopped on @Darstarr 's favorite mode of transportation, the old rif Raf express.

20220406_140312.jpg

There was a family in front of us on the platform and as the mother folded up her stroller her son nearly ran into the track in between the moving gondolas. Luckily the cast member saw him and pulled off a track and field leap to grab the boy. The mother acted as of it wasn't a big deal. To be clear...it was A VERY BIG DEAL.

Then, as they loaded into the gondola, her bag was sticking out the door and got stuck and they had to stop the entire system and open the door. Minor and I joked about this is the reason why people get stuck dangling in the sky for 30 seconds here and there because of people like this.

A few moments later, we were airborne.

20220406_140520.jpg

It is a very windy day down here and as we were at the height of the gondola track the wind was was blowing very strong and please be Aware that being on the skyliner and high winds is absolutely terrifying. Lol.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning!

20220407_092708.jpg

MK was open until 1 am last night and we shut it down! It's been awhile since I was there that late. Walked on mostly everything and even 7DMT wasn't a long wait. It was great!

Needless to say we slept in. I'm having coffee on the BW while C Monster wakes up and takes a thousand hours to get ready.

Here's some pics from last night

social++1(3).jpg

social++1(4).jpg

social++1(5).jpg
social++1(6).jpg

social++1(8).jpg

social++1(7).jpg

And this was me on IaSW at 1245 am

media0.jpg

It was great to walk around a near empty park.as we exited. These kids had me feeling young again and it felt like back in the 90s when my brother and I would shut down MK at 2 or 3 am.

This old ranch hand can't hang like that now but it was seriously a great time with these youths.

20220407_012255.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Backing things up a bit to yesterday afternoon

We met the gang over at HS after we left Riviera. The park was closing at 5 pm. We banged out Star Tours and RnR then C and I headed to out New room. Yes, we switched rooms again! This is room number 5 of the trip!!

20220406_160223.jpg

Luckily this is the final room.change and it's a 1 br villa which means I can do some laundry!

We had seen our good friend Mrs Marlene at check in, who is one the managers of the resort.

20220405_150720.jpg

We have gotten to know her well over the years. SHE IS the reason BWV is such a great place to stay. Her and her crew run a tight ship and they have fun. She met Minor a few years ago and was glad to see her again.

When we walked into our room, there was a little surpise..

20220406_164123.jpg

20220406_164158.jpg

20220406_164042.jpg

This put such a big smile on Cs face. Mine as well! Mrs Marlene is the best!!

luvinthemajik

Good morning!

View attachment 631381

MK was open until 1 am last night and we shut it down! It's been awhile since I was there that late. Walked on mostly everything and even 7DMT wasn't a long wait. It was great!

Needless to say we slept in. I'm having coffee on the BW while C Monster wakes up and takes a thousand hours to get ready.

Here's some pics from last night

View attachment 631386

View attachment 631387

View attachment 631388View attachment 631389

View attachment 631390

View attachment 631391

And this was me on IaSW at 1245 am

View attachment 631399

It was great to walk around a near empty park.as we exited. These kids had me feeling young again and it felt like back in the 90s when my brother and I would shut down MK at 2 or 3 am.

This old ranch hand can't hang like that now but it was seriously a great time with these youths.

View attachment 631392
I remember those days/ nights fondly, so happy some things really do stay the same... thanks for a fun trip down memory lane.

luvinthemajik

Backing things up a bit to yesterday afternoon

We met the gang over at HS after we left Riviera. The park was closing at 5 pm. We banged out Star Tours and RnR then C and I headed to out New room. Yes, we switched rooms again! This is room number 5 of the trip!!

View attachment 631401

Luckily this is the final room.change and it's a 1 br villa which means I can do some laundry!

We had seen our good friend Mrs Marlene at check in, who is one the managers of the resort.

View attachment 631402

We have gotten to know her well over the years. SHE IS the reason BWV is such a great place to stay. Her and her crew run a tight ship and they have fun. She met Minor a few years ago and was glad to see her again.

When we walked into our room, there was a little surpise..

View attachment 631404

View attachment 631403

View attachment 631405

This put such a big smile on Cs face. Mine as well! Mrs Marlene is the best!!
I had the privilege of meeting this amazing lady, and she is a shining example of the Magic that is still at WDW!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom