Pre-Trip New non- political title to come.

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

IMG_20190528_093332.jpg

IMG_20190526_091321.jpg

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

IMG_20190527_184154.jpg

Updates to come...

BrerWayne

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

View attachment 629237

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

View attachment 629241

View attachment 629242

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

View attachment 629243

Updates to come...
Looks like you are in timeout again, sir.

BuddyThomas

I mean, how many times have you been put on notice not to bring politics into trip reports? And yet, here we are. They deleted a video in my Vegas report because I dared to say one small negative comment about the Trump tower outside my window. Can you seriously be surprised that they are keeping an eye on your stuff when they’ve told you multiple times to give it a rest? They don’t want political stuff on here. How many times do they need to say it? Just eat your Mickey Pops and drink your beers and you will be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom