New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
"I keep hearing.." is my favorite 3 words on this site.
IMG_9192.JPG

Soarin' Over Pgh

AK November hours just extended to 7 PM.. not that this means anything

Like you, I'm holding two evenings at AK wiiiiiiiiiide open, just in case. And here's to hoping, if they are up and running by the time we're there, that we can get FP+ for the show. I have a feeling it's not going to be easy and standbys will be a long hard stand for hours to get in.

Prove me wrong, Disney.

t3techcom18

For those of you wanting a real update...

Those who are opening team of RoL and were originally with Jungle Book are starting their training this week overnight. If you're asking why the separate retraining, it's because the Ops CM's will have a role to play in the show itself and therefore, they themselves need rehearsals so that everyone, including the main performers, are synched up together.

As for show premiere dates, for a few weeks now, the techs have been told to possibly prepare for long shifts/6 days of full availability starting mid-October. I don't know if that still stands, but that's where the news is right now.

VeroniqueB

Those who are opening team of RoL and were originally with Jungle Book are starting their training this week overnight. If you're asking why the separate retraining, it's because the Ops CM's will have a role to play in the show itself and therefore, they themselves need rehearsals so that everyone, including the main performers, are synched up together.

As for show premiere dates, for a few weeks now, the techs have been told to possibly prepare for long shifts/6 days of full availability starting mid-October. I don't know if that still stands, but that's where the news is right now.
Thank you! Im sad ill miss it. Last day is october 8 :(

prfctlyximprct

This sounds promising! Was starting to hear rumors that we can expect and opening date somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Still shooting for mid October is much better news!

HauntedMansionFLA

Do you have any information on what might be show times? Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom