New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Matt_Black

No, nobody.

Just show the dang show, parade, fireworks, or whatever. I don't care about your stupid wallpapers or your interviews with people I've never heard of.

Oh, that was the worst thing about their livestream of the Main Street Electrical Parade. We missed nearly half of it because they were interviewing guests! Do that #@&! after the flippin' parade!

brb1006

No, nobody.

Just show the dang show, parade, fireworks, or whatever. I don't care about your stupid wallpapers or your interviews with people I've never heard of.
I remember the special announcement for the MSEP stream was a new wallpaper for the parade.

TTA94

As for show premiere dates, for a few weeks now, the techs have been told to possibly prepare for long shifts/6 days of full availability starting mid-October. I don't know if that still stands, but that's where the news is right now.

Hmm so what does that mean exactly if the techs will be scheduled for long shifts? Sounds more like they will be doing a lot of rehersals during that time rather than RoL opening... Unless they will need a lot of techs there for the opening?

Ralphlaw

Rivers of Light is the only thing in my life right now that has any meaning. It's the sole light at the end of my tunnel. My Alpha and Omega. The only exception to the adage that my life bounds forth in a sea of regressive pragmatism. Somebody, anybody, tell me what all the rumors mean. I am seeing the best minds of this generation destroyed by madness, starving for info, hysterical, naked. An answer. An answer. My kingdom for an answer.

ChrisM

Rivers of Light is the only thing in my life right now that has any meaning. It's the sole light at the end of my tunnel. My Alpha and Omega. The only exception to the adage that my life bounds forth in a sea of regressive pragmatism. Somebody, anybody, tell me what all the rumors mean. I am seeing the best minds of this generation destroyed by madness, starving for info, hysterical, naked. An answer. An answer. My kingdom for an answer.

Just wait until you're sitting at the long awaited premier of the show and that spectacular lotus flower float slowly opens...to showcase a glorious, larger than life, three dimensional smiling dookie emoji.

Your life will be complete.

Mat Cauthon

I think switching to decaf would actually kill me :hilarious:

I would be fine with switching to decaf.

The people around me, not so much.:cautious:
I agree with you both.
51xik9oUJRL._SX300_QL70_.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom