New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I'm trying to book fastpass for the weekend of Feb 25-26th but it shows no more left, is it possible they are gone already? or the system may be overloaded?
About 4 hours ago, I was able to get FP for the 28th and March 1. They showed up like other FPs, so if it's saying there are no more left now, I'd guess that's right. If it's not showing up at all or if the system is crapping out when you look, that might be an overloading problem.

mikeh

As far as I know, the touch points for FP were only on the Asia side. Although it is possible that has changed.

Asia is exclusively FP+, and Dinoland is standby and dining package.

They're in the Dino side too, across from Nemo. They've been there since the theater opened, I believe. That said, they aren't in use

elliepixie

About 4 hours ago, I was able to get FP for the 28th and March 1. They showed up like other FPs, so if it's saying there are no more left now, I'd guess that's right. If it's not showing up at all or if the system is crapping out when you look, that might be an overloading problem.
Could be gone, but I find it weird that even if it's been open for 5 hours, most days within a month are taken, and about 25% of the dates show Fastpass Unavailable...

spaceghost

tumblr_ms48wtdVbd1r31inoo2_250.gif

635971158357528668-1213611312_635970570912152692-1602335933_theof14.gif

:joyfull: I can't believe it's happening next week!!!!!

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Magic Feather

Could be gone, but I find it weird that even if it's been open for 5 hours, most days within a month are taken, and about 25% of the dates show Fastpass Unavailable...
That is because the show wont be open on all days, simply Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun, and the opening Friday until April.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I believe the show isn't running everyday for the first few weeks, so some days are literally unavailable. In any event, I'll be if you keep checking, you'll eventually score FPs, since I'm sure a lot folks are grabbing them up without even knowing for certain if they'll be at WDW on the date they grab.

ToTBellHop

Now this is what I like about this web site. As I said I was able to book the dinner and show package. If it was not for I got a heads up on this from this web site the reservations would have been all gone before I was able to book. Thanks WDWMagic.
Agreed. So thankful for this website. I got my reservation HOURS before it was officially announced. Nice work!

JohnD

We just booked our for March 16th with a dining package for Tusker House. Cannot wait for this!

Does anyone know if dining packages are seated on one particular side of the theater? I notice that the FPs for this indicate which side you are sitting on. We don't see that on our reservation for the dining package.

I'm booked for April 1 with Tusker House breakfast Dining Package

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Agreed. So thankful for this website. I got my reservation HOURS before it was officially announced. Nice work!

I often think that the only thing that I hear on this web site is all the negative about how bad Disney Company is. It is getting a jump on the news and being able to book things when I want them that keeps me coming back. Again great job WDWMagic and all those that contribute to this site.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Since it rain out Fastpasses, can I still Go in the normal lines? And how soon should I wait in line? February 17 2017 with a 7:15pm performance

If you want to make sure you get in, I would get in line tomorrow. Just kidding, but I think the line will form several hours before the show. I just hope Disney has some at the end of the line telling people when it is full. Do not want people waiting hours and not getting in.

disneySimple2016

If you want to make sure you get in, I would get in line tomorrow. Just kidding, but I think the line will form several hours before the show. I just hope Disney has some at the end of the line telling people when it is full. Do not want people waiting hours and not getting in.
Going to be Tough show I ever waited in line for! What a nice Birthday next week for me!! Did Disney knew it was my Birthday during that week some how?!
Update: Gave it some thoughts about waiting in line, nah to much for new show, I be skipping this new show, I will just be doing park hopping and rides riding.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom