New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

donsullivan

Premium Member
Given the fact that Rivers of Light wasn't even acknowledged at any point this weekend (I was at Destination D), I don't think it's unreasonable to conclude that we are not seeing it until at least after the first of the year. It seems odd given all the reports that the technical problems were resolved and the show was near ready for presentation to guests.

HauntedMansionFLA

Well, I hope if ROL is being delayed till sometime till 2017 they make an official announcement the first of the week. Thanksgiving is this week, big crowds and they don't need anymore bad PR. I'll be at WDW the first of December and I'll admit I'm still holding out hope for a hell mary pass for it to open.

TTA94

During the Moana event tonight the blog meantioned they have two very exciting events planned for December but they couldn't provide any more details at this time... Can't help but wonder if this could have something to do with RoL!

Jeremy Geertsema

Sounds almost certainly as though there was a special thing planned, but it got scrapped and replaced.
I was thinking that as well. The D23 website even said, it would be something you wouldn't want to miss. It could not of been just a free ticket to MK. Most of the people there are probably passholders, let's be real...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom