New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

DinoInstitute

Is there any practical way to extend Kali and make the ride longer? There is space to expand. Good ride on a hot day, but waaaaay too short.
Agree. Needs a more prominent/less cliche storyline and some more themeing on the ride itself. Also, last time I was on it the mist was gone.

Speaking of which, I very much miss the safari storyline. Am I alone in this??

JEANYLASER

This will be a great new nighttime entertainment for the Animal Kingdom. And Who is going to be the singer and who going to be a songwriter for the Rivers of light?:cool:

aladdin2007

This will be a great new nighttime entertainment for the Animal Kingdom. And Who is going to be the singer and who going to be a songwriter for the Rivers of light?:cool:

Kellie Coffey would be good, they have been using her for the Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland shows. For others wondering she also sings the song at the end of Illuminations. Please Disney skip the horrid dj/dance party junk with this show.

omurice

If that includes Dinosaur and Kali it'll be worth it.

I won't mention the obvious one.
Bird on a "steek"? ;)

Is there any practical way to extend Kali and make the ride longer? There is space to expand. Good ride on a hot day, but waaaaay too short.
There is a way to make the ride much longer without expansion. Move the rafts more slowly. The guests have to paddle upstream!

jt04

Be careful in discussing this topic. ;)

But yes, this should happen. Perhaps they could even change out the storyline. And add a nice IP for the ride context. It would be like giving DAK a brand new E-Ticket.

Kman101

Considering it's what, 2 years away? Plenty of time. I doubt we see much anytime soon, personally, but I have no information of course. Just a guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom