New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

prfctlyximprct

C3A1C775-7848-41BA-BBAD-76AFC91AFAB7_zpst8t7pka8.png

I need to stop stalking. But he works for Disney. So they are rehearsing...

prfctlyximprct

I apologize if you've explained this somewhere in the past of this thread (it's a bit long), but . . . Who is this guy again?

Thanks!

:)

I'm not really sure but I'm assuming from all his Instagram photos that he's a cast member that works for Animal Kingdom as well as the Polynesian.

The other man who I've posted is David Miller. He's a director at Disney. I think his official title is Senior Technical Director at DisneyEntertainment Productions but that's from LinkedIn so who knows!

JohnD

Not this Friday?

And when you do, aim to queue at sunset. We found riding at twilight offered the best lighting both natural and false, and so many animals were out. More than we've ever seen in the day.

I looked up sunset on 10/30. It's about 6:45. So I changed my Safari FP+ from 7:30pm to 6:40pm.

Jeremy Geertsema

C004AC60-F191-4B7F-AFC6-95B5F589B3C8_zps2hilyctw.png

Basically everything already being stated here. Anyone on Dis boards can get some more info?! Cmon this girl is gonna get a restraining order soon. :)
I wonder if he's just referring to soft openings. The dining packages, and the whole set up for Jungle Book seemed to work well, and the package at Tiffins was a good deal, I thought.

Still praying for some kind of opening to happen before November 5th....

JohnD

I wonder if he's just referring to soft openings. The dining packages, and the whole set up for Jungle Book seemed to work well, and the package at Tiffins was a good deal, I thought.

Same here. Would prefer 10/30 (my planned AK day) but will re-arrange schedule if needed.

prfctlyximprct

My birthday! Cmon Disney you know all I want is rivers of light!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom