New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

prberk

For what it is worth, all of the hours listed on WDW Magic's park hours board for DAK for November and December show 5:00 close, with a 7:00 close in October. I know that they can be updated, but it does not look like they are anticipating evening hours at all during those months.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm

By the way, it also shows a 4:30 p.m. close for MK on November 17. Probably a private party, but still ridiculously early for $110 for a day. Any idea what is happening at MK that day?

BoardwalkGlenn

For what it is worth, all of the hours listed on WDW Magic's park hours board for DAK for November and December show 5:00 close, with a 7:00 close in October. I know that they can be updated, but it does not look like they are anticipating evening hours at all during those months.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm

By the way, it also shows a 4:30 p.m. close for MK on November 17. Probably a private party, but still ridiculously early for $110 for a day. Any idea what is happening at MK that day?

I think the WDWmagic Calendar hasn't been updated yet. The official Disney World site shows AK open til 8:30pm through 11/5 and til 7pm for rest of Nov/Dec.

FigmentJedi

Rivers of Light is the only thing in my life right now that has any meaning. It's the sole light at the end of my tunnel. My Alpha and Omega. The only exception to the adage that my life bounds forth in a sea of regressive pragmatism. Somebody, anybody, tell me what all the rumors mean. I am seeing the best minds of this generation destroyed by madness, starving for info, hysterical, naked. An answer. An answer. My kingdom for an answer.
tumblr_inline_o5y8gd3ozG1rn9eqb_1280.jpg

peter11435

That seems nice. Seems awfully early to close the park, though, from a customer perspective.

Do they have awards for cast members on that day?
It's not like they don't warn people ahead of time. The park hours are posted months in advance. So anyone that spends a day of admission at MK that day has only themselves to blame if they are disappointed. Honestly for those that do go to the park that day they should have a nice time because it will be very uncrowded

Launchpad McQuack

It's not like they don't warn people ahead of time. The park hours are posted months in advance. So anyone that spends a day of admission at MK that day has only themselves to blame if they are disappointed. Honestly for those that do go to the park that day they should have a nice time because it will be very uncrowded

I will be there that day, and I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm hoping standard ticket guests will be elsewhere and park hoppers will be gone early in the day to make MK as empty as possible during those short hours. could be that you can get almost as much done as you would on a busier day with full hours.

MagicHappens1971

That seems nice. Seems awfully early to close the park, though, from a customer perspective.

Do they have awards for cast members on that day?
It used to take place in DHS but due to the construction it didn't seem feasible. That's when they do the cast member awards, Disneyland just had there's in DCA the other day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom