New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

bjm72385

I thought this building was supposed to be the control booth for the show. If so, why aren't there any windows? Unless the dark area opens up or the tan building to the left is the control booth windows then I'm confused lol
DSC09513.jpg

Cesar R M

What's got people so crazy is the small FP only viewing area. If this show was going into the size of world showcase lagoon there wouldn't be near as much craziness over when FPs and dining reservations will be released.
I wonder if They expect people to ignore the foliage and see it like it was the world showcase.

Cesar R M

I thought this building was supposed to be the control booth for the show. If so, why aren't there any windows? Unless the dark area opens up or the tan building to the left is the control booth windows then I'm confused lol
DSC09513.jpg
Thats exactly what I was thinking, the door opening or something.
Alternatively, there is another building on the left with a open window.

ToTBellHop

I wonder if They expect people to ignore the foliage and see it like it was the world showcase.
I believe they expect people to get one of the 15,000 seats available nightly, more than the number of seats available most nights for Fantasmic! and similar to the number of seats available when Fantasmic! has two shows in one night.

It'll be a tough ticket to get, but so was Fantasmic! year-one. At least we have the opportunity to pre-reserve this time around. Most people on these boards are not invalids and will be able to reserve a seat. It's the clueless people coming to WDW hoping to wing-it who will be screwed. Too bad for them. They also won't see A&E or get on 7DMT, Frozen, Soarin, or Midway Mania. But they can enjoy a daily FP+ for Living with the Land, so it's not all bad news for them.

Cesar R M

Disney Parks blog released an article on the costumes of the storytellers/hosts:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/03/all-in-the-details-creating-rivers-of-light-costumes/
lots of detail!!

I believe they expect people to get one of the 15,000 seats available nightly, more than the number of seats available most nights for Fantasmic! and similar to the number of seats available when Fantasmic! has two shows in one night.

It'll be a tough ticket to get, but so was Fantasmic! year-one. At least we have the opportunity to pre-reserve this time around. Most people on these boards are not invalids and will be able to reserve a seat. It's the clueless people coming to WDW hoping to wing-it who will be screwed. Too bad for them. They also won't see A&E or get on 7DMT, Frozen, Soarin, or Midway Mania. But they can enjoy a daily FP+ for Living with the Land, so it's not all bad news for them.
hang on, has the number of shows per night been confirmed?
I just threw the "3" a few pages ago just for fun and giggles.

The_Jobu

I can imagine (based on nothing but my own amusement) Disney not unlocking FP's to this until 12:01am April 22nd. Then we can all jump into the digital stampede.

TTA94

At this point they probably Will wait until next week to launch FPs. However thats assuming RoL will even open with FPs and dining packages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom