New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

TTA94

The Parks Blog confirmed that there will be FP+ for ROL, they just haven't released any details yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

But will they actually become available tomorrow or just announced with the blogs famous line Stay Tuned! Honestly it's going to be messed up if it's not 30 days prior to the 22nd for everyone!

Timothy_Q

I still don't understand the thinking behind this seating area.

Why does only the Asia side gets hidden projectors?
The Dinorama side doesn't have to be as bad as the rest of its area to fit in.
Especially considering you can see it from Asia.

rioriz

I still don't understand the thinking behind this seating area.

Why does only the Asia side gets hidden projectors?
The Dinorama side doesn't have to be as bad as the rest of its area to fit in.
Especially considering you can see it from Asia.

Until the theming in Dino Land match the theming in Asia, I can totally see why they don't match....cohesion of theme

habuma

I just observed that the "Rivers of Light" page on DisneyWorld.com no longer says "Coming Soon". I'm certain that it did earlier today. I recognize that this may be some more non-news, but it seems to confirm that something is possibly brewing for tomorrow WRT Rivers of Light.

TTA94

I just observed that the "Rivers of Light" page on DisneyWorld.com no longer says "Coming Soon". I'm certain that it did earlier today. I recognize that this may be some more non-news, but it seems to confirm that something is possibly brewing for tomorrow WRT Rivers of Light.

It did indeed say coming soon before.. I think they just changed it to its opening date April 22nd.

GoGoJules

I haven't been able to open either the Rivers of Light or the Tiffins page this morning. The website just says they can't be found...

JChoma

If Fast Passes are made available soon, what time of day do you think they'll be up? I'm wondering when the update would be pushed out. Does the window open at midnight like other new Fast Passes you make? I'm so hopeful I can get one for our 4/23 visit!

TTA94

If Fast Passes are made available soon, what time of day do you think they'll be up? I'm wondering when the update would be pushed out. Does the window open at midnight like other new Fast Passes you make? I'm so hopeful I can get one for our 4/23 visit!

The blog will announce it at some random point one of these days. Mostly likely at a very inconvenient time of day for some. They are great for that.

ToTBellHop

The blog will announce it at some random point one of these days. Mostly likely at a very inconvenient time of day for some. They are great for that.
Maybe they will at least post it as a "head's up, these reservations open tomorrow morning."

Gotta post news like this at convenient times. And right now they are too busy posting hard-hitting stories like "guess the blurred out text on this Tom Sawyer Island map!" Gag me. Also, I hate the new design of the Disney Parks Blog. Sometimes new stories, especially on the mobile app, are buried and hard to find.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Too many questions too early.

Its a new show. So there will be lots of technical rehearsals, management demonstrations, pressers, and even soft openings prior to it even reaching general availbility for Fast Past + scheduling.

ToTBellHop

Too many questions too early.

Its a new show. So there will be lots of technical rehearsals, management demonstrations, pressers, and even soft openings prior to it even reaching general availbility for Fast Past + scheduling.
I'm not convinced there will be "lots of soft openings." That would be a first for a nighttime spectacular. Usually they premiere when they premiere. Technical rehearsals began months ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom