New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

flynnibus

Premium Member
Given the tidbits so far about timing, etc... I keeping my expectations low... Very low

The way they keep talking like its this emotional journey you will feel, about your family, etc... Just makes me think of the globe section during illuminations.... Yuk

Last edited:

mm52200

So, yes it is great they are doing something new. But to play devils advocate, it looks like Illumuniations, World of Color and Fantasmic had a baby. Its a clip show on water. I won't be rushing to see it while we are there 5/5-5/11.
Clip show of what? There are no Disneh films being used in this except some DisneyNature clips. This is a show with a really cool sounding original story. How dare Disney use all of their technology and experience from other nighttime shows and combine them all in one.

dreamscometrue

For one night in April, there's supposed to be a paid preview of the show before the official show goes live. One pessimistic forum member has griped about the show being paid to watch, but his opinions generally aren't taken seriously.
Thanks. I think that member is probably one of only two that I have 'ignored'. Now, it makes sense.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Where did this talk of charging for this show come from? Like all other night time shows, I assume it's included with park admission. Can any reliable person confirm please?
It is included with park admission, just like Wishes, IllumiNations or Fantasmic!

There may well be some dinner package events, like at Fant or Wishes.

Wikkler

I wonder how the seating copacity will be compared to Fantasmic?
deleteme.png

glvsav37

So, yes it is great they are doing something new. But to play devils advocate, it looks like Illumuniations, World of Color and Fantasmic had a baby. Its a clip show on water. I won't be rushing to see it while we are there 5/5-5/11.

Seriously!! I mean thats how I feel about Broadway....i mean its just singing, dancing and a story. Can't they do better then that? Am I right???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom