New Must Do's resort video

elfshadowreaper

I wish they'd just feature the main rides in each park and not do the "must dos." When I was a kid I'd watch the loops as long as I was in the hotel room. Back then I don't remember any specific host. It was just a voice-over.

JEANYLASER

I love Samantha Brown because she is awesome host for the new Must do Disney! and I love Samantha Brown and I hope that Samantha Brown will be the new host for Must Do Disney! And I'm a biggest Samantha Brown Fan!

Padraig

Stacey Aswad is not on any "bus videos," and the only "bus video" at Walt Disney World is on Magical Express from the airport. The DME video features characters, CMs, and the same voiceover actor that provides narration for DisneyTransport around the resort, but NOT Stacey. Stacey is only seen in the Must Dos in-room television show. Get your facts straight.

Where did I say Disney transportation?

Timon

Here's some moldly oldies:
WDW%2520Tour%2520Title.jpg

WDW%2520Tour%2520Zip%252002.jpg

Today's line up looks lame compared to this one.
Whats%2520On%2520TV%252002.jpg

This guy never got on my nerves.
zip3.jpg

Loved Kyrissa
Krista%252001.jpg

Spanish Tour Video Host before Must Do with Spanish subtitles, probably the most beautiful host.
Spanish%2520Tour%2520Host%252001.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Mousebits dot com

I listen to a lot of Disney music while I run. The zip a dee do dah to for today resort tv loop carried me for 3miles last night. Stuff like that keeps my mind off of the fact that I'm running.
That is the exact thing I like to do with my Disney music. Takes me to another place while running, makes the tough times a bit easier.
I agree with you both. I'm doing presurgery therapy for a hip by walking on a treadmill every other day at our hospital. The Disney music keeps me going. I keep telling myself if I can get through this song, I can get through the next and so on. I do get weird looks from other patients when I forget I'm not alone and start singing.:oops:

MOXOMUMD

I like Samantha Brown but our local cable has dropped the Travel Channel (and doesn't offer Destination America) so I never see her. I like watching Stacy but the first thing I do is hit mute, especially first thing in the morning. When the tvs are programmed to that channel when you first turn them on, and it's 630am, that's too much.

MOXOMUMD

Stacey made me wish I rented a car in 2011. I found her to be incredibly false and massively irritating. Natural enthusiasm is infectious and really helps sell an experience, Stacey's seems to come from a lifetime of overly dramatic acting and Bolivian marching powder.

Interestingly, her presence on the bus videos was universally hated by the Europeans, while most of the Americans that chimed in on the subject thought she was "fun". Curious to see if any (Europeans) come to her defense here.

Edited again for my favourite comment I overheard on the bus... An English boy maybe ten " Why does her head move around so much when she talks"
o_O Just checked her personal website. She hasn't done any bus videos.

Padraig

o_O Just checked her personal website. She hasn't done any bus videos.

I assure you she has. Didn't know her name till this thread, but a presence that annoying doesn't go away easily. Showed the picture to my wife and she identified her straight away, although she says it was on the hotel bus for Universal. I remember her promoting Disney. It was definitely her.

Goofyernmost

I assure you she has. Didn't know her name till this thread, but a presence that annoying doesn't go away easily. Showed the picture to my wife and she identified her straight away, although she says it was on the hotel bus for Universal. I remember her promoting Disney. It was definitely her.
So there is an immediate problem with memory here?? :cool:

Goofyernmost

I like Samantha Brown but our local camble has dropped the Travel Channel (and doesn't offer Destination America) so I never see her. I like watching Stacy but the first thing I do is hit mute, especially first thing in the morning. When the tvs are programmed to that channel when you first turn them on, and it's 630am, that's too much.
She hasn't really been on, other than re-runs, for over a year now and even then it's not very often. I don't even think that they are airing Destination America anymore...I could be wrong because I stopped watching the Travel Channel when I no longer saw Samantha on it. There is only a limited amount of time that one can stomach Anthony Bourdain. My time limit is about 15 seconds. His is one of the highest rated original shows on TC, but how hard can that be when you are practically the only original show on TC.

Note: I actually purchased my large screen HD television because of her shows. I kept thinking how nice some of those location, yes, that's right, locations (get your minds out of the gutter) would look on a large clear screen. While it lasted they were nice, but, as I said, I almost never tune into TC anymore.

JiminyandTink

I know this is a popular thing to hate around here, but I love this for what it is: intentionally over the top, cliche-laden, and campy. It's not meant to be some artfully done video...it's just fun for what it is.

I actually prefer the old Top 7 that was MORE over the top. The new version has been toned down--to such an extent that it's almost in no man's land: is it a serious infomercial or is it intentional cheese? I prefer clear-cut cheese.

In 20 years, it'll be this generation's version of the now-campy Grad Night videos from the 1970s. Nothing wrong with that.

^ This x 1000

willtravel

I wonder what happened to Samantha Browns info tv shows she did for WDW. You use to see them all the time right before spring break started and Thanksgiving and Christmas.

AndyS2992

Stacey made me wish I rented a car in 2011. I found her to be incredibly false and massively irritating. Natural enthusiasm is infectious and really helps sell an experience, Stacey's seems to come from a lifetime of overly dramatic acting and Bolivian marching powder.

Interestingly, her presence on the bus videos was universally hated by the Europeans, while most of the Americans that chimed in on the subject thought she was "fun". Curious to see if any (Europeans) come to her defense here.

Edited again for my favourite comment I overheard on the bus... An English boy maybe ten " Why does her head move around so much when she talks"
lol what a load of crap. Firstly she only appears on the Disney resorts in room tv channel, not on any buses and I am British and everyone I know who have visited WDW loved her. So you're wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom