New Must Do's resort video

mickey2008.1

I would love to have resort tv on the internet. To be able to have access to resort tv 24/7, I could sleep at night with WDW in my house. If only. But Stacy has gotten hotter with age :D

alphac2005

I've always said to my wife that Stacey works perfectly for Disney. Guys like to look at her and women find her to be entertaining, yet not overly sexy to make them get ed that their guys are way into watching resort TV. :) It's no wonder that they've kept her on there, no matter how much you wish they'd find someone else to host the Disney Resort Television.

Padraig

Stacey made me wish I rented a car in 2011. I found her to be incredibly false and massively irritating. Natural enthusiasm is infectious and really helps sell an experience, Stacey's seems to come from a lifetime of overly dramatic acting and Bolivian marching powder.

Interestingly, her presence on the bus videos was universally hated by the Europeans, while most of the Americans that chimed in on the subject thought she was "fun". Curious to see if any (Europeans) come to her defense here.

Edited again for my favourite comment I overheard on the bus... An English boy maybe ten " Why does her head move around so much when she talks"

Cmdr_Crimson

I would love to have resort tv on the internet. To be able to have access to resort tv 24/7, I could sleep at night with WDW in my house. If only. But Stacy has gotten hotter with age :D

I would love this..It always made me wonder if people that lived across from the property got the Must Do Channel or any of the resort based channel on their cable tv..But, This is as close as it gets and what I did is I got these online and watch them as a loop on my PS3 when I need a pick me up and make my room have that "Disney Room" Feel to it..

What's On Channel

WDW Today Channel

Special Events Channel

Must Do Disney

And Finally my favorite channel with the best Music ever played..Your Resort Channel.

disney4life2008

What's worse, this:

2.jpg

or this:

tumblr_llpxuu6fAH1qhi766o1_500.png

o_O

LOL I have never liked Stacey. I understand the kid voice but I can not get through her talking. I for one miss the zip a dee doh dah tip for today segments.

As for Samantha Brown - in the last 2 years she has also become very irritating. I think because she is now on HSN harking luggage. But I do watch her disney specials.

disney4life2008

I would love this..It always made me wonder if people that lived across from the property got the Must Do Channel or any of the resort based channel on their cable tv..But, This is as close as it gets and what I did is I got these online and watch them as a loop on my PS3 when I need a pick me up and make my room have that "Disney Room" Feel to it..

I have stayed in timeshares and hotels throughout Kissimeee and Orlando - the Must Do disney has shown on very property.

sweetpee_1993

I know this is a popular thing to hate around here, but I love this for what it is: intentionally over the top, cliche-laden, and campy. It's not meant to be some artfully done video...it's just fun for what it is.

I actually prefer the old Top 7 that was MORE over the top. The new version has been toned down--to such an extent that it's almost in no man's land: is it a serious infomercial or is it intentional cheese? I prefer clear-cut cheese.

In 20 years, it'll be this generation's version of the now-campy Grad Night videos from the 1970s. Nothing wrong with that.

You nailed it, Tom. I hated when they dumbed-down Stacy's really boisterous Top 7. They made her all grown-up and boooooo-riiiiing! When at WDW adults shouldn't be so adult that they can't be all giddy and busting with excitement. Make silly faces! Cheer! Hop around like a 5 year old! Why not??? Isn't that what people go for???

fbp

I'm excited for some new room video! I'm as well guessing it'll be Magic Band focused. I really enjoy Stacey. The only thing I'll never understand is how she was made to agree to wear that bathing suit.

dolce20

Okay peeps. Here it is: Stacey is WAY annoying and what's worse is the horrendous theme song. Please, guys. She's not "hot" and the "ride this puppy" crap is so done its already done. Bring back the good old fashioned resort TV shows without trying to talk down to us with some trendy little twit jumping up and down. Thanks. ;-)

cspencer96

Stacey made me wish I rented a car in 2011. I found her to be incredibly false and massively irritating. Natural enthusiasm is infectious and really helps sell an experience, Stacey's seems to come from a lifetime of overly dramatic acting and Bolivian marching powder.

Interestingly, her presence on the bus videos was universally hated by the Europeans, while most of the Americans that chimed in on the subject thought she was "fun". Curious to see if any (Europeans) come to her defense here.

Edited again for my favourite comment I overheard on the bus... An English boy maybe ten " Why does her head move around so much when she talks"

Stacey Aswad is not on any "bus videos," and the only "bus video" at Walt Disney World is on Magical Express from the airport. The DME video features characters, CMs, and the same voiceover actor that provides narration for DisneyTransport around the resort, but NOT Stacey. Stacey is only seen in the Must Dos in-room television show. Get your facts straight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom