New Must Do's resort video

Cmdr_Crimson

I agree, but I also want Dave in it. :joyfull:

He should have a photo of him with his Bench...:hilarious:
6825988d-8eb3-40be-b9fc-6d779b2af51d-medium.jpg

Maerj

I love these as well. I was a bit bummed on our last trip though because the WDW Information channel wasn't working. The signal wasn't coming in at all. :(

worldfanatic

I've enjoyed Stacy through the years, but I do think it's time for some fresh blood.
My in-room TV remains on Stacy or the Information channel (which I also love) virtually nonstop during each stay.
Only an occasional sporting event makes it through for a couple hours.

Maerj

I'd like it if they went back to something that was more like the 'Zip-a-dee-doo-dah tip for the day.' It doesn't have to be the same exact thing but something that really has that Disney feeling.

I also think that they should have a fun group host the travel planning DVD, then have them host the Resort TV channel as well. They would be leading you through your vacation from home to your hotel room, maybe even the Magical Express video?

Maerj

These guys were the best....Okay maybe not Luke...But, I still watch this one..
erin.jpg
luke.jpg

stacy.jpg
dave.jpg

That one was the best because it showed 4 likeable people having fun in the parks. The latest ones actually have some good info as far as conveying the size of the parks, etc. but the 'Mom's Panel' people are completely boring and joyless. They don't make you want to go there. So, I also still watch this video. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom