New Music at Space Mt.

maxime29

Premium Member
Wait, I must have misunderstood a previous post.

So the exit music and post show music are the only changes made?

And what was the new music in it's place?

Rcoaster809

If anyone can send me the new music, I would appreciate it. I really liked the old music, but I am interested in hearing the new stuff. Thanks!

TestTrack

I think I got this straight but someone confirm it, Star Tunnel is STILL played while you are in line for the ride???

If they removed that song I will die.... :brick:

MasterGracey71

Possible for yet another request?

Just saw this discussion this morning. Is it still possible to request some Space Mountain music? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MasterGracey71

Maxwell, many thanks for the track. I am looking if anyone has the exit music done by the artist mentioned at the beginning of the post. Thanks to anyone who can help!

ryanthelion

a search on limewire for magic kingdom shows some results for space mountain, the entrance and the kind of ambient whistle sound(which is really awesome and reminds me of the ride and tta every time i here it)someone please tell me they didnt change that

se8472

Original Poster
ok guys once again, only the unload/exit music has been changed. As of right now everything in the queue area is ALL still the same.

Figment1986

The exit tunnel music is the lift intro to space mountain DL... and sounds soooo good... I wish i could find a copy of it.. no one can find it..

xfkirsten

Ah, that's what it is! Yes, I was pretty bummed that part wasn't included on the new DL OA, or the 6-CD set. :( But according to Randy Thornton, the music was actually still being worked on when the CD was produced, so basically what's on the CD is a work-in-progress version. The end product is actually very similar - add in the lift hill music, and I've also noticed that the ride version has a bit more of an electric guitar in the background.

SpongeScott

se8472 said:
The music at the unload area has been changed to something new. I don't know if it has a name or not and none of the cast could figure out if it comes from something old. However, the new score sounds like the one used in Paris before there Space was redone. Very epic like, as if some star ship is about to dock.

So the next time you come to visit me, keep you ears open! :)
David, I did notice the new music on Saturday.

Nice meeting you and please tell Brett "thanks" one more time, please! :wave:

Tomorrowland

The entrance to Space Mountain has three tracks that play - - the first two were commercially available on the WDW Forever series (with one track being Star Tunnel - - the second song in the queue). The third song, which starts by the space posters and ends at the turnstile, is one that I am interested in. There appears to be no commercially available release of this song, but I was wondering if anyone has a good quality recording that they could share.

Thanks.

maxime29

Premium Member
Tomorrowland, you are referring to the spacy sounding music as you walk through the tunnel queue? (This is after the star tunnel music). I have been searching for a recording of that myself, and I haven't been able to come up with anything either. I wish to be notified myself if this music is found.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom