New Music at Space Mt.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
blackerbys17 said:
Just emailed you the star tunnel music you wanted in MP3 format. Let me know when you get it. Enjoy!

Monica
ahhhh, sitting back in my office chair pretending im in the queue. :D Thanks so much. It is exactly what i wanted.

Chux: I got it, but thanks for the offer.

PeeplMoovr

maxime29 said:
They got rid of Music Makers? NOOOOO!

It did remind me of a 60s martini bar. Anyway, the song is off Esquivel's album "Space-Age Bachelor Pad Music". I picked it up off Amazon for $7. I believe he has another track called Sentimental Journey which was played somewhere in Space Mountain at one point from what I understand.

I hear you. I'm a big JG Esquivel fan, and the last few times I've been on SM I haven't heard Esquivel's lovely "zoom zooms" welcoming me back from outers space.

Bummer. I wish they'd bring it back.

zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom...

blackerbys17

jmaxwell007 said:
ahhhh, sitting back in my office chair pretending im in the queue. :D Thanks so much. It is exactly what i wanted.

You are so welcome! I'm there with you! Let's keep the line moving, we are almost up! How many in your party?

joel_maxwell

STR8FAN2005 said:
Damn Vols, destroyed what was looking to be a great, memorable game on a Monday night in Tiger Stadium :fork:
welcome to the SEC Les Miles......... wow, he just got schooled by a veteran in the art of "we are going to take over the second half, shut you down, and make your offense look pothetic"

i guess we will see how the Tide fares against Florida this weekend and another new coach to the SEC (granted he does have a big win this season :sohappy: for anyone who beats UT)

dxwwf3

Heck this has already drifted too far to go back.......

How about Rick Clausen ladies and gentlemen? Saban told him he wasn't good enough to play in the SEC and he goes back to Baton Rouge to pull off one of the best comeback in UT history. And I'll tell you another thing, there's not too many offenses outside of USC that will be able to do a whole lot on our defense. They're unreal.

CaptainMichael

jmaxwell007 said:
welcome to the SEC Les Miles......... wow, he just got schooled by a veteran in the art of "we are going to take over the second half, shut you down, and make your offense look pothetic"

i guess we will see how the Tide fares against Florida this weekend and another new coach to the SEC (granted he does have a big win this season :sohappy: for anyone who beats UT)
Monday Night was the first time in a long, long, long time that I was embarrassed to be an LSU Fan. I sat in my seat in disbelief until Tiger Stadium was empty.

disneywy

dxwwf3 said:

How about Rick Clausen ladies and gentlemen? Saban told him he wasn't good enough to play in the SEC and he goes back to Baton Rouge to pull off one of the best comeback in UT history. And I'll tell you another thing, there's not too many offenses outside of USC that will be able to do a whole lot on our defense. They're unreal.

FIGHT ON!!! USC games are the best! But this is coming from a Trojan, so I am a little biased. Always fun to almost get run over by Leinhart or Bush as they run out of the practice field. Hoping they can keep their streak, but who knows.

joel_maxwell

dxwwf3 said:

well, before you get carried away with the Saban comments, make sure you look within the UT program. Fulmer and Clausen had a arguement early in the week. Rumor is that it was a HEATED arguement. It is also been reported that Fulmer told Clausen that his career was assentially (baring injury to Ainge) over since Ainge was the far better quarterback........ then after the comeback (quite nice from a football perspective) Fulmer did everything but jump his bones after the game when Clausen was interviewed on the field.

sorry, just for the record......... i had to defend Saban a little, he wasnt the only one that thought he didnt have the potential

ArielBelle

Didn't realize how much SEC presence was on these boards...The best conference in the nation right now...with 4 top 10 teams!

All in all, I wanted LSU to beat Tennessee, so WHEN we beat LSU, it counts for more... :D But still...next week we will be #4, and that's great too!

Go Gators! We'll resume this chat after our week 6 games.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
OMG quit with the thread drift start talking about Space Mountain...

if that music is still available could you email it jhjhjhjhjhjkhkkjh

joel_maxwell

warlord said:
OMG quit with the thread drift start talking about Space Mountain...

if that music is still available could you email it to n641026@hotmail.com
drifts back to SM thread: PM blackerbys17 for it...... she was the one that sent it to me and im at work....... actaully, i saved it here to. give me you email and ill send it away.

EDIT: sorry, i just saw it.... im sending now. SENT! enjoy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom