New Muppets merchandise at TDS.

Figment632

Original Poster
We got kids muppets shirts in tonight and from what I've been told it is the beginning of a new muppet line. If the rest of of the line is approved TDS will start selling a lot of the same muppet stuff as DHS.
I will try to post pics when I get home.

EPCOT Explorer

We got kids muppets shirts in tonight and from what I've been told it is the beginning of a new muppet line. If the rest of of the line is approved TDS will start selling a lot of the same muppet stuff as DHS.
I will try to post pics when I get home.
Ooooh, a good and happy sign! :D

mickeysaver

Oh darn, and I have "extra" spending money this month and I do need to go to the mall this weekend too. :drevil:

:sohappy: I love the Muppets! Maggie

mitchk

The Muppets are the best, but my wife loves the Fragels(sp). It's a shame Disney couldn't get the rights to them as well :(

ooooh goodie! this is great! I am always disappointed with the merchandise (I own an Electric Mayhem shirt and the brown Beaker ringer t-shirt.):sohappy:

Figment632

Original Poster
Ok like i said from what I told that the new line has not been approved and they will release a small amount of merchandise to test if it will sell.

These are kids t shirts.

mail

mail

mail

jonnyc

The pictures arn't working. Hope you can get them working i'm looking forward to seeing them. Gotta love the Muppets :sohappy:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom