New Muppets merchandise at TDS.

EpcotServo

:rolleyes:

Listen to "No Such Thing".

Equate it to life.

Kay bai.:wave::D

If I want a song about life, I listen to George Strait.:king:

I'd listen to "Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads.

:lol:

Not every song means the same to other people my friend. I equate my life too songs that you wouldn't even understand at all. It's a personal matter.

It's like how if you had a bad day you might listen to that "Turn it Around" song. I hear that song and I flip out because I don't need some whiny-butt pop singer telling me if "I've had a bad day to turn it around."

I'll tell ya' what you can turn around alright.
:hurl: :lol:

Now you might be relaxed by that song. Me? Like I said. Flip out. You can't ask someone to equate a song to life, because sometimes (Namely, Metimes) other people's lives and musical tastes are incredibly different and sometimes not John Mayer-ey.

(If you want to know, if I had a Bad Day the song I'd equate too is "Bad Day" by REM of course. :king: )

EPCOT Explorer

I'd listen to "Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads.

:lol:

Not every song means the same to other people my friend. I equate my life too songs that you wouldn't even understand at all. It's a personal matter.

It's like how if you had a bad day you might listen to that "Turn it Around" song. I hear that song and I flip out because I don't need some whiny-butt pop singer telling me if "I've had a bad day to turn it around."

I'll tell ya' what you can turn around alright.
:hurl: :lol:

Now you might be relaxed by that song. Me? Like I said. Flip out. You can't ask someone to equate a song to life, because sometimes (Namely, Metimes) other people's lives and musical tastes are incredibly different and sometimes not John Mayer-ey.

(If you want to know, if I had a Bad Day the song I'd equate too is "Bad Day" by REM of course. :king: )

True. I just wish that people would not be so quick to dismiss a song/group/whatever.

And that's not all I wish.:rolleyes::lol: ....It's been a looooooong night, and I have been on here far to long.:rolleyes::lol:

Gnight, WDWMagic!

Cmdr_Crimson

Okay......Why on earth did this topic start with Muppets then morph to Baseball and End it with John Mayer?? I am sooo Lost...:lookaroun
kyon0202bis4rw.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom