New Mug rumor (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrudey3032

i was talking about the "GAGA" one. and yeahhh i totally just read over the post and im totally face plaming hahaha it totally sounds like i have 2 names LMAO hahah now IM the one embarrassed

^ but u were picking on a new user and it not all that nice. just saying
ok its over im just gunna stop

I love it when someone gets busted using 2 names like this one.Thanks Erika for calling them out on it.

Phonedave

guys obviously the person is new, u need to give them some slack, and not just keep ttthowing jokes at them. its just not polite.

Slack

354604125_b855547ae6.jpg

-dave

the-reason14

LOL! You actually do that? You actually CARE that much? Why aggravate yourself? I have to say, I never notice what others are doing when it comes to their mugs, its just not my priority to be the soda police. lol

Anywho, I wish they would bring back the round fat resort specific mugs from years ago...I loved them! Im not sure why but I did. LOL!!

Exactly. Cheap, more like smart. Go out and have fun on your vacation instead of worrying about what someone else is doing. I cant remember when the last time I reused my old pop mug at pop, but I know I have. We're supposed to be going next month so Ill probably bring my old mug.

sueybee

I won't lie, my brother in law still has his huge coronado mug and he refills it to this day, and nobody say's anything.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I will simply say this about reusing mugs - Some people have principles and morals, some don't. My feelings on this are well-known, and I see no reason to go any further on this than the previous line.

Erin_Akey

I miss the super giant mugs. I only ever saw them at coranado though..

So, not to digress from the controversy over the two names etc., BUT am I the only one who loves the newer mugs better because they are travel mugs and fit in the cup holders in my car???

We take those things EVERYWHERE. Of course we are also coffeeholics and I think my hubby's brew is better than any coffee house out there, so......

iheartdisney91

^^^ you guys really are mean, i know the rules seeing i have been here since 06.... no i dont own 2 user names, Yes i do have 2 usernames in this house on this computer, one is mine...so maybe thats why its the same IP adress. "GAGA" was a family member who recently joined here. i told them it was a nice,friendly disney forum, and i wanted them to take care of them selves but..... i helped them out instead.

... bashing both of us is mean, and i have been a member for quite some time and i'll say it again.... this forum is nothing like it used to be....... i dont think i;ll be posting anymore. this forum really has changed from when i 1st joined, and now i feel bad for getting my cousin banned

Erika

^^^ you guys really are mean, i know the rules seeing i have been here since 06.... no i dont own 2 user names, Yes i do have 2 usernames in this house on this computer, one is mine...so maybe thats why its the same IP adress. "GAGA" was a family member who recently joined here. i told them it was a nice,friendly disney forum, and i wanted them to take care of them selves but..... i helped them out instead.

... bashing both of us is mean, and i have been a member for quite some time and i'll say it again.... this forum is nothing like it used to be....... i dont think i;ll be posting anymore. this forum really has changed from when i 1st joined

Just gunna say that u guys are mean
I simply just said something that
was a money saving tip and u guys
are nothing but cruel. It a wonder that
I actually decided to join..... Before
wile I wasn't a member everyone
seemed so nice.
Now u all who are
mocking ur fellow members have shown
me nothing but cruelty and leaves me to
think ur just jerks =[

...... I understood one facepalm but
that's it others dot need to gang up....
I havnt been here long.....thanks for the welcome
and kindness

I banned your second account, and left your original to Steve's mercy. But not admitting to a lie you've already been caught in is probably not going to endear you to him.

iheartdisney91

i didnt know it was that important, and i didnt want members knowing i was defending them just cuz they were related.

this whole thing has gotten out of contol, if its easier just ban me too, i dont feel welcomed to a forum that used to be so nice.... like 3 years ago

sorry for the confusion.

iheartdisney91

This thread is very deserving of popcorn.
52.gif

tell me about it shhhheeeeeshhh lol
i didnt know i had to make the forum aware of having 2 family members on one forum. i feel so stupid and i feel like a disgrace to the forum which i used to go to everyday

sorry guys, again for the confusion

Erika

tell me about it shhhheeeeeshhh lol
i didnt know i had to make the forum aware of having 2 family members on one forum. i feel so stupid and i feel like a disgrace to the forum which i used to go to everyday

sorry guys, again for the confusion

You don't have to make the forum aware, but if it were a true story, you'd have thought to mention it at the point where you were accused of having duplicate accounts, or perhaps at the point where you posted under one account still thinking you were logged into the other.

I'm not as dumb as I look :lol:

This is only going to escalate and I don't want to give Steve any further headache, so I'm closing this up for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom