New Mug rumor (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtina72

Original Poster
I had heard that they were thinking about bringing back the individual resort mugs (the plastic refillable)....I did not hear this from a real reliable source but I was REALLLLLY hoping that this might be true, I loved the individual mugs.

Last years mug looked the same as the year before and from what I have heard the mugs are the same as last years!...blah, so boring. :cry:

NewfieFan

I thought the reason they went with one design was b/c it was cheaper. I wonder why they would change this... unless sales are down of the mugs and they're hoping resort specific mugs might boost sales!?! :shrug:

but the good thing of having them be the same yr after yr is that u can bring them back with you and not spend that 14 dollars again to get drinks........

cdunbar

but the good thing of having them be the same yr after yr is that u can bring them back with you and not spend that 14 dollars again to get drinks........
facepalm.jpg

DABIGCHEEZ

No one questioned my 4 year old about her 1999 resort mug last year as I pushed her through the entry gate in the stroller. :ROFLOL:

On topic though... I think most of us want to be pleasantly surprised by having resort specific mugs and merch back, but know it most likely will not happen.

DisneyWall-E

I consider myself lucky to have gotten a resort specific mug the last year they had them, and for those who want one there is always ebay.

Raven66

I actually thought about bringing our mugs back to use them but I thought for sure I would get caught, alarms would start going off with lights and the Disney police would come over and accuse me of not having 14 bucks to buy a new one and what a loser I was. :lol:

UnrealFire

They probably have policies to prohibit cast members from calling out a guest on using an old mug. They would never want to embarrass a guest, especially over soda worth just a few cents.

WishIwasThere

They probably have policies to prohibit cast members from calling out a guest on using an old mug. They would never want to embarrass a guest, especially over soda worth just a few cents.

No, but that doesn't stop me from calling them a 'cheap bast--d, you're not supposed to re-use mugs from prior visits.'

xtina72

Original Poster
No, but that doesn't stop me from calling them a 'cheap bast--d, you're not supposed to re-use mugs from prior visits.'

LOL! You actually do that? You actually CARE that much? Why aggravate yourself? I have to say, I never notice what others are doing when it comes to their mugs, its just not my priority to be the soda police. lol

Anywho, I wish they would bring back the round fat resort specific mugs from years ago...I loved them! Im not sure why but I did. LOL!!

mickeysshoes

LOL! You actually do that? You actually CARE that much? Why aggravate yourself? I have to say, I never notice what others are doing when it comes to their mugs, its just not my priority to be the soda police. lol

Anywho, I wish they would bring back the round fat resort specific mugs from years ago...I loved them! Im not sure why but I did. LOL!!

I agree...I liked those ones and need new ones...that would be great to see those back soon!!!!:slurp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom