Rumor New Monorails Coming Soon?

imarc

I'm hearing scuttlebutt that they will unveil a new uber-like Minnie Boat option soon, allowing them to do a full monorail replacement.

Rteetz

With the current, now Amp'd up, timeline you've suggested, would we expect them to be under construction at that time? Or still in the drafting phase.
I wouldn’t say the timeline has moved up just that this might actually seriously happen. Nothing is official at this point but It’s close. I’ll also say right now don’t expect all new trains by the 50th.

msg7

@Rteetz Without getting into anything specific, would you happen to know if this is shaping up to be a custom design or an off the shelf Bombardier model?

Last edited:

the.dreamfinder

msg7

Ok.. All this talk has me wondering, do you think Disney is going to give us concept art for the new design when they announce the new fleet? I believe they did with the Mark VIs....

Kman101

Who knows? Could be next D23. Could be years before we see or hear anything.

@Rteetz how long should people be holding their breath to hear anything. Just trying to stop people from endless speculation. I know you probably don't know definite timelines but is this something that likely won't be announced for a while or could it drop anytime? Does that make sense? lol.

Rteetz

@Rteetz how long should people be holding their breath to hear anything. Just trying to stop people from endless speculation. I know you probably don't know definite timelines but is this something that likely won't be announced for a while or could it drop anytime? Does that make sense? lol.
I have no idea when Disney plans to say anything. They likely will wait until everything is finalized and actually being built.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom