New Monorail spiel

I can't believe they does have the "please stand clear of the doors...." line anymore!!! I gotta say that I don't mind if they rehab parts of WDW with some new stuff to update it and everything but that is a CLASSIC line! Everyone knows it! And if you don't well then ur prolly not a true fan of WDW! I mean sure somepeople may find it annoying or something but that line just takes me back to entering the monorail and getting ready for the best time of the year ! The time i go back to WDW!!!!!!!!
AHHH what did they do??????
Angie

Austin1

I totally agree with you, I have always loved the old one I hope it comes back and nobody had to tell me about por favor.... From the first time on the monorail it just sticks with you I loved it!!!! :goodnevil

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
The only place where Stitch should be on the monorails, are on the D.C. Bus Bars.

Bring back the old spiel!

Tom

Beta Return
I'm sure many of you have these already, but if you don't you can send me an IM on AIM and I'll send them to you. I have an mp3 of a recording someone did in the monorail of the "Please stand clear....Por favor...". I also have an mp3, taken right from the computer (apparently) of the binloop from TTC to MK to TTC on the Express Loop (from a few years back). Let me know if you want them, on AIM.

RatherBinDisney

Monorail

Come on guys! Relax! Stitch is a phase kinda like baseball cards. He will be there one day and gone the next. I think Disney is trying to hype him a bit because of the new animation that is starting to come out. Like Mickey he will be a very liked character for some time to come but that will fade. Remember Alladin?

dkrfla

When I was on the monorail from the TTC to the MK a week ago, I heard Jack Wagners "Please stand clear of the doors" in both English and spanish. Believe me, I know that voice well.

D~

Tom

Beta Return
dixiegirl said:
I DON'T THINK I EVER HEARD THE JACK WAGNER VERSION....anyplace i can hear at?? online.

I believe he's the one i have as an MP3. Send me an IM or email or whatever and I can send it to you.

MKBurn15

Stitch is taking over Magic Kingdom. There is only one thing to do. We must kill Stitch. All units board the Buzz Light Year Spaceships. We must fly to planet whatever to find the Alien. He will lead us back to Tomorrowland. No matter what he's done to us, we have to put that aside. He is the only one who can destroy Stitch once and for all. Everyone move out! Now! (This could take a little while. I'm in D.C. I'll be there in 3 days.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom