NEW MK LAND!! scans inside!!!

psifreek27

Original Poster
Apparently Robert Iger has decided to use some of Mike Eisner's old projects... looks like the big announcement is going to be controversial. Here is the pic!
stitchisland.jpg

And the rest of the article described (not pictured) the attractions.

Tomorrowland will become "Stich Island"
Space Mountain will become "Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride":eek:
The Astro Jet will become "Stitch's Cruisers"
Buzz Lightyear will become "Pleekly's Star Shooters"

The Tomorrowland Theater will FINALLY get a new show in the form of "Lilo's Hawaiian Revue"

Apparently the T. transit will become "The Jomba Express"

And whats was going to be "The Laugh Floor" is going to become
"ExperiMEET 626" where kids will have a chance to meet all 626 experiments!:sohappy:

WOW...i dont know how to feel about these changes... I think walt would've loved it.:hammer:

---------------------------

I hope someone got a laugh/cringe/something outta this...:D :lol:

metscool

Is this a nightmare?

:lol: :lol:
Tell me you are joking right. If he does this I am not going to tomorrowland or Stitchland.

psifreek27

Original Poster
Is this a nightmare?

:lol: :lol:
Tell me you are joking right. If he does this I am not going to tomorrowland or Stitchland.

it is obviously a joke...me and friend were discussing the constantly reliablity on stich would lead to eisner' at one point wanting a stich land...lol

psifreek27

Original Poster
OHH yea SGE stay's...it's getting the rehab money that was going to be used for Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion...:hammer:

IcicleM

I know that this is a joke and stuff, but come on people. All the slashing of Stitch is going way overboard, and it's becoming rediculous and immature. For some of us, it's just not funny anymore. It's just a waste of space, especially in the "News/Rumors" section. You're turning this section into a joke.

Dragonrider1227

Why stop here? While we're at it, let's turn the whole park into STITCHLAND!!
Bulldoze the castle and replace it with a giant Stitch statue, and have the only character you can meet be Stitch or Lilo :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom