NEW MK LAND!! scans inside!!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Does this mean that Space Mountain will be remodeled to resemble a volcano? :lookaroun

Wait until Screamscape reads THIS. :lol:

Captain Chaos

Don't recognize this, and i don't remember anything about this...

Mr. Eisner, are you telling us you don't remember a terrible idea, one of many, that you had??? Trying to pin this on Bob Iger huh? Want him to fail early on as you did later on in your term as CEO? Ohh Mr. Eisner, when will it end with your huge ego??? :lol:

Actually, I am glad this is only a joke. As much as I like Stitch, this would be terrible......

huntzilla

Ok Lee, you work for Disney. Is there gonna be a press confence today or not because I was really hopeing they would announace whats going back there or Fire Mountain today.

Montu

Apparently Robert Iger has decided to use some of Mike Eisner's old projects... looks like the big announcement is going to be controversial. Here is the pic!

Hell, this is more ambitious than anything that's actually happened in that park in over a decade!

Tim G

Mr. Eisner, are you telling us you don't remember a terrible idea, one of many, that you had??? Trying to pin this on Bob Iger huh? Want him to fail early on as you did later on in your term as CEO? Ohh Mr. Eisner, when will it end with your huge ego??? :lol:

Actually, I am glad this is only a joke. As much as I like Stitch, this would be terrible......
All I say that the Walt Disney Company wouldn't have been this big and powerful as it is today, if there wouldn't have been a Michael Eisner...

I love Stitch too... but not that much to put him in a whole dedicated land... :D

Captain Chaos

All I say that the Walt Disney Company wouldn't have been this big and powerful as it is today, if there wouldn't have been a Michael Eisner...

I love Stitch too... but not that much to put him in a whole dedicated land... :D

Mr. Eisner, I understand that... You did a tremendous job your first 10 years.. it is the last 5-10 years that are questionable...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mr. Eisner, I understand that... You did a tremendous job your first 10 years.. it is the last 5-10 years that are questionable...

:lol:
I think you are confused. Mr Eisner lives in California, Mr.Corrus lives in Florida.:wave:

Tim G

:lol:
I think you are confused. Mr Eisner lives in California, Mr.Corrus lives in Florida.:wave:
I never ever said I was Michael Eisner...

But to let you into a secret... I've been living in Burbank for almost 12 years... until a few years ago... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom