New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

Cmdr_Crimson

2009 style refurb with Murphy Dragon and effects upgrades: Absolutely

2017 style refurb that messes with the flow of the show itself: Absolutely not

While a refurb is still necessary, I think there's a good chance we've missed the window for a refurb we could deem "perfect". If a refurb ever does happen, we should be cautiously optimistic about the outcome.

Unless they decided to make a Fantasmic 2.0 that would put the DL Version to shame....And more Unique..Nothing like the Disney Sea one but, one that would keep wowing guests...Which is why we haven't heard of anything about the show getting anything else...It would be nice tho for the 30th anniversary of the park...

tathompson87

actually, they could fix this pretty fast if they spoke with blizzard entertainment and actually worked with the largest cosplay worldwide. I mean overwatch blizzard world map is already an exact copy of Disney parks.

I’m lost. Are you saying they should get this company to make the costumes?

brb1006

actually, they could fix this pretty fast if they spoke with blizzard entertainment and actually worked with the largest cosplay worldwide. I mean overwatch blizzard world map is already an exact copy of Disney parks.
Are you saying you want Disney to either buy Blizzard Entertainment to make better character costumes? Because so far, Disney has gotten better with the character costumes over the years. They recently decided to update older characters a few years ago.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Are you saying you want Disney to either buy Blizzard Entertainment to make better character costumes? Because so far, Disney has gotte better with the characters over the years. They recently decided to update older characters a few years ago.
If Disney wanted Blizzard, they would have to adquire Activision. Which is one of the most hated entertainment companies worldwide (just behind only EA and Ubisoft in the gaming market) and pretty sure they are valued very high.

Donaldfan1934

Unless they decided to make a Fantasmic 2.0 that would put the DL Version to shame....And more Unique..Nothing like the Disney Sea one but, one that would keep wowing guests...Which is why we haven't heard of anything about the show getting anything else...It would be nice tho for the 30th anniversary of the park...
I'm all for any positive 2.0 update to the show. As long as they keep key elements in tact and avoid the TDS/DL 2.0 path, It'll be great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom