New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

brb1006

There's a video of the Storybook Express (just the train and a character caboose with Stitch, Rafiki, Timon Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, and Marie onboard).

And I've seen a picture circulating of Chip, Dale and Donald and to me all the above look the same.
And her brothers Toulouse and Berlioz

GiveMeTheMusic

For some reason I still have a feeling these won't be coming to all the parks. I remember reading that this park is kind of separate from all the others and kind of it's own entity. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Not sure about WDW, but Disneyland's expecting to use them once the Diamond Celebration ends. One really important difference is that they're quite a bit lighter in weight. I guess they could cancel the rest of the order, but so far they don't have a reason to.

The new look will roll out to every resort worldwide in phases. Variance in character portrayal only happens infrequently - TDL, for example, uses a head for Fairy Godmother to avoid needing another face contract performer. Something like Mickey's look needs to be consistent worldwide, and it will be. Not sure which resort will get them next, but DL is a good bet.

cwoms197

Looks good

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 203

Sportsphan95

The new look will roll out to every resort worldwide in phases. Variance in character portrayal only happens infrequently - TDL, for example, uses a head for Fairy Godmother to avoid needing another face contract performer. Something like Mickey's look needs to be consistent worldwide, and it will be. Not sure which resort will get them next, but DL is a good bet.

When the head comes to the U.S., it would have to be for both Disneyland and WDW... can't just give it to one. Would ruin the "magic."

tathompson87

I just hope whenever the articulated versions are seen that Minnies eyelashes aren't permanently glued to her head when she blinks. That's always bothered me for some reason. Especially in pictures lol

tathompson87

Daisy's articulated versions eyelashes actually move when she blinks. The only problem that I've known of is when Disney Live was on tour the eyelashes were sometimes too heavy and the eyelids wouldn't open back up. There's a video on YouTube of Daisy having to manually open up her eyelids because they wouldn't open up on their own, but Daisys do move unlike Minnie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom