New! March 19th Video Update! IASW ect.!

Melerella

Really great video you guys!! I loved the ride...my favorite part is the Hawaiian scene with the Ploynesian-esque music.

I noticed things that were the same and different. A classic...= ).

MsSpinShady

Once again, you guys are awesome!!! :)

Thanks for taking us on the ride. My 4-year old DD says "thank-you!" :)

We are really enjoying your videos and will give you both some green as soon as I figure out how. :hammer:

MsSpinShady :cool:

mikeb_86

Anouther good video update, you 2 crack me up two. Anyhow when will then next one be??

Thank you,
mikeb_86

Now every sing along: Its a small world afterall. Its a small world afterall. Its a small world afterall, its a small small world.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Id rather have people come here to view it. But it does have the LOGo and stuff at the end so...just give me and thimblekess credit and say you got it from WDWmagic. I think that would be cool! Thanks for asking!

Disney_Belle

awesome video :) getting me ready for my trip in july. Im glad they didnt change it Drastically but it looks brighter and the entrance part is gorgeous. thanks a bunch!

GymLeaderPhil

As always, it's great that you offer this service!

To answer your question, all the change that is dropped in any of the water attractions are donated to charieties.

NADisney

Wounderful , Just Wounderful!! We need more Disney Magic like this online.Great Video. :sohappy: :sohappy:

April 13th thru 20th 2005 staying at POP Century. :wave:

Plane Crazy

It's A Small World Rehab

I just watched the It's a Small World Video and it looks great! I only wish that the ride had opened a month ago when I was down in Orlando... oh well, there's always next year.

Now, it's been a couple of years since I have been on IASW. However, I don't remember it being a "dark ride". In the video, it appears as though black lights and phosphorescent paint is used (much like on Peter Pan's Flight and Snow White).

Is this something new? Perhaps this has already been noted... if so, I apologize for being redundant!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom