New Magic Kingdom Parade in the Works for 2013?

etwtec

Assuming there is truth to this for next year, any guesses as to when we could see a premiere? January? Spring? Summer? Fall?

I am surprised with Universal debuting a new parade that WDW would not want to do the same instead of waiting another year. Universals parade and nighttime show is bound to pull guests away from seeing WDWs entertainment.

WDW1974

How about starting a MAGICal parade pool here? We each put in say $10 and a date when an actual totally new (this can't be a retooled SpectroTragic or Snowglobe Parade Version 11.0) parade actually debuts at MK. The one closest to the date gets it all.

If any of us are still living, then we'll have one helluva nest egg for retirement.

~No, I don't want taters with everything!~

drew81

Oh they read it... and they think less of this place then you do of them..

brutal truth

Well then-

Hi TDO :wave:

Can you please fix the Fant dragon and the Sorcerer lift correctly? Not a quick fix with duct tape would be wonderful. Thank you.

How about starting a MAGICal parade pool here? We each put in say $10 and a date when an actual totally new (this can't be a retooled SpectroTragic or Snowglobe Parade Version 11.0) parade actually debuts at MK. The one closest to the date gets it all.

If any of us are still living, then we'll have one helluva nest egg for retirement.

~No, I don't want taters with everything!~

You might get some takers on that WDWMAGIC retirement fund. :lol:

I did hear a new parade could premiere around the time the new Fantasyland has the grand opening.

skinde

I really hope a new parade comes soon. I feel like the Magic Kingdom is what most people think of when they hear "Walt Disney World." In my opinion, that's the park that needs the best parade and the most characters.

I know some didn't like it, but at least the Stars and Motor Cars Parade featured almost every character imaginable. I haven't seen a costumed Kermit or Miss Piggy since then... Magic Kingdom needs a parade with numerous characters like that.

Countdown to Fun can be redone next...

By the way, long time reader and first comment/post... I love this site! :sohappy:

Malin

I know about Spectro and Al Lutz reported the other day that Main Street is sticking around. I'm reffering to day-time Parades. A strong rumour suggested something new was coming in 2013. I havent got the time to read through the thread. So has the day-time Parade now come to nothing but false hope again?

wdwfan4ver

I really don't about a new daytime parade happening. I don't what stuff will be happening since George will be taking over Meg. The other to look at is does Phil Holmes really wants a new day parade at MK before leaves.

parker4fm

New day parade in early 2014. The parade route will begin receiving technical upgrades later this year for improved sound quality.

etwtec

New day parade in early 2014. The parade route will begin receiving technical upgrades later this year for improved sound quality.

I wonder if the poles with speakers/lights on them, like DL and DCA have, are on their way to the MK?

I have a Really bad feeling this new daytime parade will also replace MSEP and Spectro...

parker4fm

I don't know specifics. A friend who is in the tech department at MK has told me that they are upgrading the entire parade route this year and a new parade will start in 2014.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom