New Magic Kingdom Parade in the Works for 2013?

GiveMeTheMusic

Hopefully George will change that mindset in TDO in the long run, hopefully.

Yes, we hope. After the MK gets a new parade, that only leaves the following shows to be switched out for new material or major updates:

- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Dream Along with Mickey
- Wishes
- IllumiNations
- DHS Day Parade
- Beauty and the Beast
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Fantasmic
- Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade

How do you eat an elephant?

No, you shove the whole damn thing down your throat at once because you're a MAN.

ron-swanson-fishing-is-not-that-hard.jpg

WDW1974

Has anyone shown you his Twitter page? I'm *shocked* he would find his way to the world of social media.

Yes. He hates us all. I was compared to a Nazi, which sorta bothered me ... but I won't take shots at him. I don't beat up children or the elderly either (no matter how much I'd like to sometimes!)

BTW, nice to see you olde Jester of the MAGICal Toilets. Hope all is well ... shoot me a note sometime.

TalkingHead

Yes. He hates us all. I was compared to a Nazi, which sorta bothered me ... but I won't take shots at him. I don't beat up children or the elderly either (no matter how much I'd like to sometimes!)

BTW, nice to see you olde Jester of the MAGICal Toilets. Hope all is well ... shoot me a note sometime.

Yeah, it's disturbing to say the least. At least I know I won't run into him at Uni, since I'm sure he wouldn't set foot there.

Haven't spent a lot of time here lately, since I already know what I think of NextGen and have no interest in Disney's "Old Florida" (sic) shopping center.

But what am I saying? Did you see the thread where Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise were photographed coming out of a Disney restroom?! That's like the biggest news ever for the Pixie Dust Toilet Guru! (And almost passes for "big" WDW news these days, sadly...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom