New Magic Kingdom Parade in the Works for 2013?

TTA94

^ As far as I know that's not happening. All money is being funneled into a new parade down the line. So don't expect any changes until then.

Is a new light parade actually being considered? Hopefully having a light parade at the MK is popular enough in TDOs eyes.

IMO TDO should just rebuild Spectro. Why go with a totally new concept when Spectro not only has potential to grow (like Dreamlights) but Spectro was also very well received and loved by many!

Tip Top Club

That was the last thing I heard, it is still way down the line though, 2017 was the year that was thrown around but that was over a month ago, who knows what they are thinking now.

jrh1985

That was the last thing I heard, it is still way down the line though, 2017 was the year that was thrown around but that was over a month ago, who knows what they are thinking now.
2017??? Will MESP last that long????? I'm not admitting MESP is falling apart as I don't live down in FL. It's just that 2017 sounds way out there. Do you think MK is taking their time building parades so they do it right? Even through I love CADCT so much, I will be totally shocked if CADCT is still the day parade in 2017! If MK wants to turn CADCT into a hub show and have it replace MISICI, then it can stick around! Fine with me!

MaryJaneP

Waiting for a new technology to replace incandescent, compact fluorescent, and LED lights. Then TDO will fund a new light parade. 2017 sounds like it may be too optimistic.

Tip Top Club

I Highly doubt The electrical parade will last until 2017, especially with the maintenance it is currently receiving (As little as possible). As far as I know New Day parade is still on track for next spring.

I haven't heard anything about MiSiCi from anybody except a few people here who have dropped hints about it, so I have no idea about that one.

Jakester

I say just give it time to happen. We're barely ending George's 2nd month as president. Let him do the dirty behind the scenes type stuff first

jrh1985

With George being the new Pres., could it come early?????? We know it doesn't take long to cann something like...... CTF, DCR. If he is really cleaning up Entertainment,I would hope/like to think that he doesn't think that CADCT is that bad!!!! I'm a little scared that Davidson is going right to Florida after being in TDR for TDL's 30th Happiness Is Here Kickoff next month.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That's not true and you know that.

People need to stop making up such lies. It's wrong!
I say just give it time to happen. We're barely ending George's 2nd month as president. Let him do the dirty behind the scenes type stuff first

If they were being at all proactive, all George would have to do is give some final approval for a new parade. There's nothing to indicate that is the case....

GiveMeTheMusic

That's not true and you know that.

People need to stop making up such lies. It's wrong!

I missed this guy. :mad:

It IS true. Steve Davison has had new parades prepped for WDW for YEARS and TDO is just now biting the bullet to get a new MK day parade for 2014. The only reason we haven't had a new parade sooner is that TDO flat out won't spend a dime on entertainment.

aladdin2007

I missed this guy. :mad:

It IS true. Steve Davison has had new parades prepped for WDW for YEARS and TDO is just now biting the bullet to get a new MK day parade for 2014. The only reason we haven't had a new parade sooner is that TDO flat out won't spend a dime on entertainment.

Hopefully George will change that mindset in TDO in the long run, hopefully.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom