Map update:

IMG_0805.png

Changes made:
New pirates ride facade and queue
Relocated pirate ship with added lagoon and rock work
New pirate town outside of pirates ride
New restaurant replaces peco’s bill

Some ideas for future updates @Muppetsfan#1
  • Have the train stop in its existing position, it’s a nice idea, but it would block views of the castle. Also include the Walt Disney omnimover from your first Magic kingdom buildout
  • Have a wider pathway to the Pompeii mini land, the pirates area is good, glad it’s sort of like plunder lagoon
  • The zip line is removed, as I wonder how on earth it would work with the temple of sorrow in the same place? Maybe a treehouse expansion?
  • Frontierland is perfect, so no changes. The 3 GS near big Thunder (I would keep the existing backstory it has) I would include the mile long bar there.
  • Arctic Research center is redesigned like you said
  • Lilliputian land gets moved upwards to new york, as I think york could work somewhere else…
  • Villains domain is redesigned again, with malificents adventure relocated to where the entrance to fantasyland is, ratigans is moved to where villains unleashed is, same with the M&G, and unleashed is moved to the entrance to liberty square besides cruella devils ride
  • No much for fantasyland, just something with Elsa’s Icy ascend getting a name change, Winnie the Pooh gets turned into hunny hunt, the beauty and the beats ride is removed so be our guest can remain, and pixie twirl adventure returns, pleasure spin is added and the backstage area is removed

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Some things I’m going to do over the following days are.
  • Replacing Arctic Land with New Orleans Square
  • Replacing Autopia with a new version of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
  • Retheming Tomorrowland to something new I’m thinking of
  • Getting rid of the New York area and putting in something brand new but you’ll have to wait for that
  • Do something with the zipline in Adventureland
Also I almost forgot to say @Disney-Universal Fanboy the train station is on top of the theater where you can meet Mickey Mouse, if you meant the train station where it stopped then previously that is an idea.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The new land replacing New York is going to highly interactive, I mean like Nintendo world kind of interactivity.

Some things I’m going to do over the following days are.
  • Replacing Arctic Land with New Orleans Square
  • Replacing Autopia with a new version of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
  • Retheming Tomorrowland to something new I’m thinking of
  • Getting rid of the New York area and putting in something brand new but you’ll have to wait for that
  • Do something with the zipline in Adventureland
Also I almost forgot to say @Disney-Universal Fanboy the train station is on top of the theater where you can meet Mickey Mouse, if you meant the train station where it stopped then previously that is an idea.
The new land replacing New York is going to highly interactive, I mean like Nintendo world kind of interactivity.
Cool ideas! 20k in Tomorrowland is kinda weird, but it works! Maybe a Tomorrowland Discoveryland mashup?
Also, I do mean the train in its OG position!
Cool! Wonder what it’s going to be!

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Cool ideas! 20k in Tomorrowland is kinda weird, but it works! Maybe a Tomorrowland Discoveryland mashup?
Also, I do mean the train in its OG position!
Cool! Wonder what it’s going to be!
I said a version of 20 leagues not the same ride. I will give you a name drop for Tomorrowland, Tomorrowland Spaceport. Speaking of 20 leagues I will be posting it in probably 10 mins.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Also, I would want I request for you. Could you make a map of Disneyland USA? The one in Cali even tho you hate Cali.
Number 1, I don’t hate California. Do I dislike it, yes but hate is not the right word.
Number 2, I’ll think about the Disneyland map. Is there any thing in particular that is changing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom