New Magic Kingdom Map

Plus, Two things:

1. Did you see my question on why the 3 most recent Disney parks don’t have midway mania when they have Toy story lands, and 2. Did you think the Mike meme I did when I replied on your question was funny?

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Plus, Two things:

1. Did you see my question on why the 3 most recent Disney parks don’t have midway mania when they have Toy story lands, and 2. Did you think the Mike meme I did when I replied on your question was funny?
Yes too both questions. My guess for midway mania is because the ride is probably expensive and is taxing on the servers. Also what do you mean by “I draw it myself”

I DRAW the picture by myself, no help.
My guess for midway mania is because the ride is probably expensive and is taxing on the servers.
I’ll just leave this here
IMG_0283.jpeg

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So there is some news that I bring.

1. The nighttime parade and fireworks will be posted here so be ready for that.

2. I’ve been working on this map a little. I have been recoloring trees and water. I have also completely redone storybook circus which will be posted in the next 5 mins.

3. A first for me will be me creating a front view of the updated space mountain. Don’t know when it will be out so be prepared.

4. The parade floats for the nighttime parade will also be from the side. I could really use some help with this because it’s not really my specialty. I’m thinking of floats that are themed to the E tickets of the park.

Do you have any suggestions for changes to be made to the park. I would also like to point out that dumbo is elevated.​
My suggestions:

Include A Disney Animation Darkride in The Town Square Theater.

Include a Playarea where The Carpets are today, treehouse is brought back to It’s OG location.

Include Splash Mountain somewhere in the map. The island gets A fantasmic like show and the island becomes Frontier Island, from DSNY newscast’s Walterneering Video.

The horse simulator is placed where The Country Bears are. Include a Country Bear racing coaster behind BTM.

The Old Horse Sim area becomes Plunder Lagoon from your first MK map.

Arctic Research Center and New York become a New land to fit the ROA theme (They are nice though.) Left side becomes Grizzly Park for the Bear coaster, and the right becomes something. You decide. Lilliputian Land is above the new land.

A few good ghosts become the American Hall of History and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow from @DisneyManOne ‘s Mirror Walt Disney World.

Villains Domain is redesigned to not look as clustered.

Autopia Is replaced with Walt Disney’s Tomorrowland from One sentence competition s9 e1.

Continued in Part 2.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My suggestions:

Include A Disney Animation Darkride in The Town Square Theater.

Include a Playarea where The Carpets are today, treehouse is brought back to It’s OG location.

Include Splash Mountain somewhere in the map. The island gets A fantasmic like show and the island becomes Frontier Island, from DSNY newscast’s Walterneering Video.

The horse simulator is placed where The Country Bears are. Include a Country Bear racing coaster behind BTM.

The Old Horse Sim area becomes Plunder Lagoon from your first MK map.

Arctic Research Center and New York become a New land to fit the ROA theme (They are nice though.) Left side becomes Grizzly Park for the Bear coaster, and the right becomes something. You decide. Lilliputian Land is above the new land.

A few good ghosts become the American Hall of History and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow from @DisneyManOne’s Mirror Walt Disney World.

Villains Domain is redesigned to not look as clustered.

Autopia Is replaced with Walt Disney’s Tomorrowland from One sentence competition s9 e1.

Continued in Part 2.
Well uh, you sure do got a lot of ideas. I appreciate you putting plunder lagoon in there. I strived to make my magic kingdom as unique as possible which explains some of the decisions made. I want to bring back splash mountain but at this point it is unrealistic. In my original magic kingdom there would have been a country bear dark ride on Tom Sawyers island but I replaced that ride with the river raft ride. I would also like to redesign the arctic land in the future.

Well uh, you sure do got a lot of ideas. I appreciate you putting plunder lagoon in there. I strived to make my magic kingdom as unique as possible which explains some of the decisions made. I want to bring back splash mountain but at this point it is unrealistic. In my original magic kingdom there would have been a country bear dark ride on Tom Sawyers island but I replaced that ride with the river raft ride. I would also like to redesign the arctic land in the future.
Maybe it could placed in Grizzly Park? Maybe Critter Country is added?

If you could check out the DSNY newscast video. You might want to swap the River Rapids ride in favor of Frontier Island. Here’s picture to get you into what he did. He approached replacing splash with Western River Expedition, hence why it’s there:
IMG_0316.jpeg

Would also be cool to see Arctic Research Center redesigned!

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I bring some news about the space mountain concept art. I will give yall a hint. The new space mountain will be a combination of Magic Kingdoms, Refurb Tokyo Disneyland, and The Original Space Mountain Concept art.

1709950784367.png

1709950841125.png

1709950886656.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom