New Magic Kingdom Map

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Nicely done @Muppetsfan#1! Wonder what the other new stuff the upgraded map will have?
So I was thinking about what you said about splash mountain and a couple of hours ago when I was playing Disneyland Adventures, I had an epiphany. Rapids of the frontier could easily become a river rapids version of splash mountain. Don’t expect this anytime soon, I just wanted to put it out there.

So I was thinking about what you said about splash mountain and a couple of hours ago when I was playing Disneyland Adventures, I had an epiphany. Rapids of the frontier could easily become a river rapids version of splash mountain. Don’t expect this anytime soon, I just wanted to put it out there.
That’s amazing! Could it be called Zip-a-dee-river-run?

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
IMG_0702.jpeg

What do you think of the land @Disney-Universal Fanboy

Last edited:
What do you suggest
  • In the Wall-E building, a new version of Alien Encounter is added with two theaters. One for a tame experience and one for a scary experience with a age restriction. Keep the EPCOT model where it is in that building.
  • In the other building, the timekeeper is removed as it doesn’t fit Tomorrowland for me. Replacing the dark ride in that building is a Wall-E dark ride and replacing the theater is anything of your choice.
  • Astro Orbiter is modernized with the jetpacks ride system from Shanghai, and have the seats be controllable and have the ride go off the platform. A little eatery is added to the bottom of rockettower.
  • Keep CoP where it is. Same with the saucers and horizons
  • Autopia gets the Walt disneys Tomorrowland ride
Also, is the starlight cafe cosmic rays and does it have Sonny eclipse?

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
  • In the Wall-E building, a new version of Alien Encounter is added with two theaters. One for a tame experience and one for a scary experience with a age restriction. Keep the EPCOT model where it is in that building.
  • In the other building, the timekeeper is removed as it doesn’t fit Tomorrowland for me. Replacing the dark ride in that building is a Wall-E dark ride and replacing the theater is anything of your choice.
  • Astro Orbiter is modernized with the jetpacks ride system from Shanghai, and have the seats be controllable and have the ride go off the platform. A little eatery is added to the bottom of rockettower.
  • Keep CoP where it is. Same with the saucers and horizons
  • Autopia gets the Walt disneys Tomorrowland ride
Also, is the starlight cafe cosmic rays and does it have Sonny eclipse?
Here are my explanations for your changes that you made.

1. I didn’t do a revisions alien encounter because literally EVERYONE does it in their magic kingdom Tomorrowland reimagined. The 2 theaters are a good idea.

2. I just put time keeper in their due to not knowing any other ride that could go in their.

3. The Astro Orbiter is modernized with better ships and the planets actually spin and light up at night.

4. Nothing really to say here.

5. I just really didn’t want autopia to go.

6. Finally, yes starlight cafe is just a moved and renamed cosmic rays and Sonny Eclipse is still there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom