New Luggage tags correspond with Magic Band Color

KathyFio

Does anybody have a clue why I wouldn't have gotten them? Are the arrival dates wrong? Is there someone I could call to check if we are getting them?

Bairstow

Not sure I get what that means, but at least they're not the digital animation ones. They are so horrid.

lIXe0zrG.jpg

Paul Rudish is leading the recent production of new 2-dimensional Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts.
The animation is the origin of these redesigned character models, which are simpler and "sketchier", and the cartoons seek to restore Mickey Mouse's original "rascal" personality.

Cosmic Commando

I don't mind the new character designs, except I HATE the new Goofy. He looks like he's on some illicit substances. I was on the fence between a green and blue band; this was enough to make me pick blue.

Tink28

So hoping we Brits receive the luggage tags when we pick up our bands, will be sooooo disappointed if we don't.

MRGEFF

I am thinking of switching to an orange band just to get a Pluto tag now :)

I asusme as I am coming from the UK these would be in the box with our magic bands when we check in then?
I'm not a fan of the color orange ( except if it's juice or fruit ) but I have to agree with you about switching.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Being we are DVC but do have dining added, still did not get the luggage tags unfortunately. Just got our box the end of last week and no luggage tags. So us DVC's are out as of now on this perk. :(

Jahona

Being we are DVC but do have dining added, still did not get the luggage tags unfortunately. Just got our box the end of last week and no luggage tags. So us DVC's are out as of now on this perk. :(

Did DVCs get the old luggage tags in the past?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Did DVCs get the old luggage tags in the past?
Nope so I was not surprised as we have not gotten luggage tags since before we joined DVC in 2013. BUT being they are in the magic band boxes now it seems silly to have some boxes without luggage tags and some with them. It would just be easier to include it in everyone's boxes being the boxes are exactly the same as regular guests boxes. Oh well wishful thinking! Lol :)

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Didn't see this posted yet. Guests arriving Sept. 29, 2015 and after, will receive a new luggage tag that corresponds with your color of choice for your magic band. The tags will either be in the box with the magic bands shipped to your house or picked up at the front desk when you arrive, depending on when you customized your magic bands.

new-disney-luggage-tags.png
What stinks is the tag I like the best (the grey one) is a color of magic band I'd never choose. :p

Victor Kelly

I really hate the artwork and kinda have the same opinion. While the previous luggage tags weren't amazing I was ok with the design and only used it once. Unless the design changes again I could do without the luggage tags.

Like you, the artwork does not do it for me. I appreciate it for what it is. But just not my cup of tea.

britdaw

Those are so cute! Looks like I'll be getting a Goofy tag. ;) I only wish these were in the classic animation style. I'm not a big fan of the new style- and neither are my girls. :\

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom