New Luggage tags correspond with Magic Band Color

G00fyDad

Looks like I am going green from now on! I HAVE TO HAVE THAT GOOFY! I know they only send ONE tag to each guest (even though most people check two bags) so I will likely order the second one from eBay.

iluvMainStMagic

If they are really starting this, I'm very sad to not see a purple tag :cry: I know it's one of those rumored/may one day be happening things, and they could have edited it out of this for the sake of not jumping the gun, but I keep hoping for that mystical purple band to become a reality!!

I keep hoping they will add a purple, too. When MB's first came out, I was told that they had tried a purple one but it faded (or something happened that made it not meet their expectations), so they pulled it. I keep hoping that they are working on one that will keep looking good.

romitaz

Go to the front desk on the 27th- Im sure they can help you out... Again- it might just be grey.
We will definitely give it a go. Our magic bands shipped out this morning. We already have our standard luggage tags, that we got in our package, so I really can't complain. We can always get them next year.

SAV

I like my red magic band, but don't want a Minnie tag...oh the decisions we have to make. ;)

Looks like I may have to go blue to get Donald or stick with Red and ask them for a gray one upon arrival.

doctornick

Note the third option. So they will have the tags at the front desk. It will likely only be the grey one- like they have as Magic Bands.
Although I'm going to be going up there and sweet talking to see if I can get a couple. I'm DVC so we don't get any :(

Yeah, I was going to ask if DVC might possibly be included -- though I wouldn't doubt it would -- but perhaps DVC guests could at least get them at the front desk.

dreamfinder

Like the idea but not the animation style. Goofy looks like he is under the influence and neglected his appearance. Does Colorado use the most green bands?

I'm guessing its to match his hat, which you cannot see in the image they used. I think the appearance is abit of a throwback to the Dippy Dawg days, I always seem to remember Goofy being a bit scruffier when he originally showed up.

jessfriends

The official language:

Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests will receive their items as follows:

• Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 10+ days prior to arrival will receive their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at home.
  • Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 6-9 days prior to arrival, and Guests who have not customized their MagicBands will recieve their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at the Resort hotel
  • Guests who have booked a reservation 1-5 days prior to their arrival, and Guests who have opted out of MagicBands will receive luggage tags at the front desk of their Resort hotel.
Note the third option. So they will have the tags at the front desk. It will likely only be the grey one- like they have as Magic Bands.
Although I'm going to be going up there and sweet talking to see if I can get a couple. I'm DVC so we don't get any :(

This only applies to packages and not room only reservations, right?

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm guessing its to match his hat, which you cannot see in the image they used. I think the appearance is abit of a throwback to the Dippy Dawg days, I always seem to remember Goofy being a bit scruffier when he originally showed up.

It's supposed to be..Albiet his personality being Much more dumb..
6012703_f260.jpg
Goofy_outfit_(2013).png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom