New look for BTMRR Engines

Tara Mae

I was wondering about this...3 years old...thanks for the laugh, Imagineer boy! lol
Wow...so, this guy, made a lot of rumours or something?

imagineer boy

Tara Mae said:
I was wondering about this...3 years old...thanks for the laugh, Imagineer boy! lol

Oh, he jsut annoyed us using improper grammer and became a pain in the butt.

tnemgif

So...back on topic, lol. I know people have said the smokestacks will be back, which I believe, but I really hope they do come back. The trains are pretty ugly without them, but then again, the Indians might get upset. JK, lol. (sorry to bring that up again:rolleyes: )

Mr Bill

Tara Mae said:
Rumors? I believe the word you are looking for is RUMUR

Mr Bill

Robfasto said:
Besides, the engines have changed yet again. Now that the stacks are back, one of the big wheels on the engines are gone.
Let's speculate as to why the wheel disappeared.
Indiana's thought it was disrespectful for wheels to be on the trains because of the trail of CRIES, cause things would have read shorter if they had wheels to move everything instead of walking through thundebrolT mountain.

josh_e_washie

To tell you the truth, I don't even think that it takes away at all from the feel of the attraction. At first glance I couldn't tell it was missing! :-D

iangiles

well...

First off, the smokestacks looked better before, here's hoping for that smoke effect though!

I am so sick of people using the word Indians. An Indian is someone from India, not an aboriginal or "native american" - a phrase which makes me even more sick. First Nations is a word very commonly used and accepted up here in Canada so I will use that, however just know that not all First nations are the same. There are over 70 nations in the province of BC alone, that's like calling all of europe "whites" and assuming all their cultures are the same becuase they are all white. Very uninformed if you ask me.

Second of all, there is no religion associated with First Nations cultures.

I know the kid was just goofing with his post, but I hope everyone can start to take some time to understand the beautiful cultures that are the First Nations of this continent. I am willing to bet 99% of what you know is wrong and that even if you take 5 minutes to learn something about it instead of replying to a stupipd post like this then your mind will be blown away at the beauty, complexity and difference in their cultures.

I myself am not First Nations yet I wish that you can all educate yourselves a little bit and inspire those that you know to do the same.

As a side note - yes i would love to have a BTMR engine bong as well. they should start making them - because i would also like a space mountain bong.

PeeplMoovr

iangiles said:
As a side note - yes i would love to have a BTMR engine bong as well. they should start making them - because i would also like a space mountain bong.

I thought this was a family site? What's with the bongs? :p

Jekyll Baker

iangiles said:
I am so sick of people using the word Indians. An Indian is someone from India, not an aboriginal or "native american" - a phrase which makes me even more sick. First Nations is a word very commonly used and accepted up here in Canada so I will use that, however just know that not all First nations are the same. There are over 70 nations in the province of BC alone, that's like calling all of europe "whites" and assuming all their cultures are the same becuase they are all white. Very uninformed if you ask me.

Second of all, there is no religion associated with First Nations cultures.

I know the kid was just goofing with his post, but I hope everyone can start to take some time to understand the beautiful cultures that are the First Nations of this continent. I am willing to bet 99% of what you know is wrong and that even if you take 5 minutes to learn something about it instead of replying to a stupipd post like this then your mind will be blown away at the beauty, complexity and difference in their cultures.

I myself am not First Nations yet I wish that you can all educate yourselves a little bit and inspire those that you know to do the same.

Sorry, but I have to say this:

Who's up for a rousing game of Cowboys and First Nations?

Political Correctness is destroying everyone's cultures.

wannab@dis

Jekyll Baker said:

meparto.gif

speck76

Jekyll Baker said:

I prefer Law Enforcement Professionals & Alleged Criminals.

FigmentJedi

For the purposes of helping newer people find the glorious history of the forum, I decided to bump this thread which features one of the most infamous posts of the most infamous of the banned ones... The lovable goof with the creepy parrot lady avatar, MaElStRoM RoCks. :D
EDIT: Wait, I didn't know it was bumped just a few months ago. LoL...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom