New look for BTMRR Engines

imagineer boy

Tahu said:
For the purposes of helping newer people find the glorious history of the forum, I decided to bump this thread which features one of the most infamous posts of the most infamous of the banned ones... The lovable goof with the creepy parrot lady avatar, MaElStRoM RoCks. :D
EDIT: Wait, I didn't know it was bumped just a few months ago. LoL...

Yeah, I brought it back when the one Mission Space ride death thread got out of hand, and I thought I'd cheer everyone up!

Thanks for bumping it up again though, I needed a good laugh.:lol:

FigmentJedi

Wanted: Someone to travel through forum history with me (and bump historic troll posts). Safety not guarenteed, you will get payed when we get back, bring your own weapons. I have done this several times before.
[Insert picture of the Time Traveling Mulletman]

DDPGambit

Tahu said:
Wanted: Someone to travel through forum history with me (and bump historic troll posts). Safety not guarenteed, you will get payed when we get back, bring your own weapons. I have done this several times before.
[Insert picture of the Time Traveling Mulletman]

Haha! Let's push it to the limit!

FigmentJedi

Yeah, I've never gotten too much respect on YTMND. Stuff gets downvoted, though there still are those who occasionally give me a 5. I want to do a YTMND Haunted Mansion (multiple parts though)sometime, adding fads into the mansion like have "Where's my burrito" added into the Corridor of Doors, Conan O Brien as a pop up ghost, replace the headless knight with Leeroy Jenkins and make Batman, Burger King and Brian Peppers the Hitchhiking Ghosts.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Tahu said:
For the purposes of helping newer people find the glorious history of the forum, I decided to bump this thread which features one of the most infamous posts of the most infamous of the banned ones... The lovable goof with the creepy parrot lady avatar, MaElStRoM RoCks. :D
EDIT: Wait, I didn't know it was bumped just a few months ago. LoL...

Lets not do this. thanks.

FigmentJedi

So, you're going to put your foot down on bumping like at MiceAge where all threads with the last post older then 3 months are locked? But if you did, we could still use the search feature to find some of this classic stuff right?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Tahu said:
So, you're going to put your foot down on bumping like at MiceAge where all threads with the last post older then 3 months are locked? But if you did, we could still use the search feature to find some of this classic stuff right?

No, I am just saying stop bumping for the sake of it. It wastes everyones time. If there is a real purpose of it, then thats fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom