New look for BTMRR Engines

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I'm sorry, but I hate rumors.

The facts (from my ancestor Disney insiders) is that people were somehow inhaling 1000 year old fumes from the smokestacks, and these people inadvertently became ridiculously dillusional and starting claiming to be Maelstrom fans. This outbreak of sorts, caused Disney to take drastic measures, thereby removing the smokestacks altogether.

celticdog

Originally posted by MaElStRoMROCKS
I heard RUMUR about this and you all knwo my romurs are right!!

Ok it's a long story but i';ll try to make it a short story so you can read it shorter yes it's try they took off the smokestacks just like the original postmaster speculated but the question is WHY?

OK to unstand WHY you have to think about the STORIE of Big Thunderbolt Mountain. The STORIE talks about an indiana burial ground that haunts a MINE and to indians what is religious? PIECE PIPES!!! that they smoke!!! They took off the smoke stacks because Indianas thought it was rude and not peaceful because it was a ROLLERCOASTER. That's why they change rides.

Let's dissect this post, shall we?

1. i';ll - should be I'll
2. so you can read it shorter - ????, i'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. I can read longer or shorter
3. yes it's try they - ????, i have no idea.
4. unstand - understand or a new synomyn for sit.
5. storie - story
6. Big Thunderbolt Mountain - should be Big Thunder Mountain, Thunderbolt is in that movie with Lightfoot, go see it.
7. storie - story
8. indiana burial ground - i didn't know states have burial grounds, we better have some historical society look into this.
9. piece pipes - Peace pipes or maybe he was refering to pipes in many little pieces.
10. Indianas - residents of Indiana petitioned WDW to remove the smokestacks?
11. generally poor grammar, spelling and poor content.

I'm no english major, however i just couldn't let this go without some severe sarcasm. I've seen other posts by maelstromrocks, but this was the most amusing by far.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Maelstromsok
Yuo aLL aer BeUNG MEEN tooooo HIM!:cry:

do you have no life? or do you pleasure yourself on being banned from Internet forums?

Steve has banned you twice... he can get you a third time. And this time I'm sure he'll contact your ISP

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought I had no life! That guy definately takes the cake!!!

He's good for a laugh...but then he must go away.

I really do hope Steve contacts his ISP.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Naw...I think there has been a few that got the axe before they ever got a chance to post.....but we knew they were coming or had obvious names.

Thanks for banning him, mysterious mod...whomever you may be :)

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Fievel
Naw...I think there has been a few that got the axe before they ever got a chance to post.....but we knew they were coming or had obvious names.

Thanks for banning him, mysterious mod...whomever you may be :)

:confused: Really?? Who knew!

I do thank the powers that be for banning him though! :sohappy:

pepsistar

:D Hmmmmmm Dry ice would work but not for long--- Too bad they are not steam run,like the train. hummmmm?? The smoking, smokestacks add a little authencity (sp?) to the train. Lets goooooooo for it!!! :sohappy:

imagineer boy

MaElStRoMROCKS said:
I heard RUMUR about this and you all knwo my romurs are right!!

Ok it's a long story but i';ll try to make it a short story so you can read it shorter yes it's try they took off the smokestacks just like the original postmaster speculated but the question is WHY?

OK to unstand WHY you have to think about the STORIE of Big Thunderbolt Mountain. The STORIE talks about an indiana burial ground that haunts a MINE and to indians what is religious? PIECE PIPES!!! that they smoke!!! They took off the smoke stacks because Indianas thought it was rude and not peaceful because it was a ROLLERCOASTER. That's why they change rides.

Really?! Who's your source? :confused:

:lookaroun

:lol:

Sorry, I felt that since we're all so stressed out about the whole Mission: Space incident, that we all need a good laugh from MaElStRoMROCKS. :sohappy: :lol:

AndyP

TheOneVader said:
This topic is 3 years old... :lookaroun

If it hadn't been for your post, I wouldn't have even noticed, except I was wondering about the upcomming BTMRR rehab, :hammer: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom