New Limited EPCOT shirts on OCT 1

imamouse

Wow, somebody reeeeally wants a shirt :lol: Actually I was thinking the same thing, only my thought was go to ceremony, then Mouse Gear. With over 1900 of them I think we're good :animwink:

Doing the math - the OP said there would be 1,982 shirts for each of 4 designs, which equals 7,928 total t-shirts. I still think that they'll sell out, and folks might not get their 1st choice, but most early-birds should stand a fighting chance.

Also - did anyone notice the number of shirts per design is 1982 - as in the year Epcot opened?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
there is a 1hour difference between park opening and rededication... i think you can make it to MouseGears and to the other.

but, if you want to hang in MG for an hour, that means better seating for me :D

TTATraveler

There better be some crazy ebayers first in line cause that's the only way I'll stand a chance at getting one.

There better not be some crazy ebayers first in line. Then more of us stand a chance not to get one since they will buy them up and put them on ebay for ridiculous prices.:D

TTATraveler

I hope these new shirts are better then the current retro shirts. I don't care for the shade of yellow on the one and the font and 3/4 sleeves on the other. As for the black shirt: not the best color to be wearing around in the Florida sun.:D

Enigma

Account Suspended
Do you guys think that if the retro shirts sell out they may reprint them again due to popular demand?

The next time I go to EPCOT is when SSE reopens and I was hoping to buy more EPCOT CENTER merchandise (my sister was hoping they would have girl sizes next time too).

So would anyone pretty please take pity on this Epcot bride and pick up an extra shirt assuming they don't limit them to one per person? I'm sure they'll be out of L's and XL's by the time I manage to get to the park after the wedding and reception. I'd be eternally grateful!

WDWFigment

So would anyone pretty please take pity on this Epcot bride and pick up an extra shirt assuming they don't limit them to one per person? I'm sure they'll be out of L's and XL's by the time I manage to get to the park after the wedding and reception. I'd be eternally grateful!

I still find it hard to believe that they are going to sell out of nearly 8,000 shirts in one day. Not everyone there for the 'event' will even buy anything, let alone all the shirts. Add to the fact that there will be a lot of pins and other goodies, and you have to assume that some guests will be more discerning, and will only buy the merchandise they like the most. Just because some of us here are crazy enough to buy 4 $22 shirts (or thereabouts) doesn't mean most people going to the rededication will. If I were a betting man, I'd make a wager that anyone there at any time (prior to closing) on October 1st, 2007, will be able to get any shirt.

Foolish Mortal

I still find it hard to believe that they are going to sell out of nearly 8,000 shirts in one day. Not everyone there for the 'event' will even buy anything, let alone all the shirts. Add to the fact that there will be a lot of pins and other goodies, and you have to assume that some guests will be more discerning, and will only buy the merchandise they like the most. Just because some of us here are crazy enough to buy 4 $22 shirts (or thereabouts) doesn't mean most people going to the rededication will. If I were a betting man, I'd make a wager that anyone there at any time (prior to closing) on October 1st, 2007, will be able to get any shirt.

Pins/shirts/goodies celebrating the day...limited edition.....sounds like a potential stampede to me :lookaroun I would not want to be the CM's working the pin station or Mouse Gear that day :lol:

EPCOT.nut

I hope these new shirts are better then the current retro shirts. I don't care for the shade of yellow on the one and the font and 3/4 sleeves on the other. As for the black shirt: not the best color to be wearing around in the Florida sun.:D

Yeah - I bought my DH one of the yellow shirts and brought it home to him yesterday and he made a face and said, "It doesn't do anything for me."
Translation: "I would not be caught dead in this." :lol:
Funny thing is my sister said, "Will he like that?" when I bought it and I said "I think he'll be OK with it." :confused: After 18 years together you would think I could pick him out a shirt but NOOOOO.

The black one with all the pink writing is not for him either. It's a pink issue.
And the 3/4 sleeve one? Ain't wearing that until January! :lol:

I am glad I picked up some of the shirts on Cafepress because they are so much nicer. I really hope the limited edition shirts are better. I'm kinda worried. :lookaroun

epcotcenter2001

I was talking to a manager in MouseGear this evening and they promised me this information posted on this board is incorrect! This is what was communicated to me.

There will be one shirt to celebrate Epcots 25th. The t-shirt will be limited edition of 1,982 units to celebrate the opening year of the park.

In addition, existing retro t-shirts will also be available on 10/01. (meaning they stocked up on the existing retro items) No new retro items will be introduced on the day on the celebration.

Thought everyone should know.

SDav10495

What`s wrong with buying 4 $22 dollar T Shirts??

Absolutely nothing--if you're from the land of the [SIZE=-1]glorious Great British Pound.

I spent two weeks in London and Edinburgh this summer, and let's just say the USD-GBP exchange rate royally screwed me. :rolleyes:
[/SIZE]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom