New Limited EPCOT shirts on OCT 1

MattBoom

Wait - there's a figment plush?

There's one limited edition shirt, the 1982 number applies to all sizes (not 1982 larges, etc.)
The shirt is blue with a white large retro Epcot logo on the front and a small 25th anniversary logo on the back. It'll be on sale at MouseGear, but possibly other shops as well.

There will also be a limited edition plush Figment doll with old Epcot logos on his cape, limited edition pins, and a limited edition watch. The watch lights up, which is cool, but the picture has the wand in it because they started designing it 18 months ago.

MattBoom

201745566-L.jpg

dxwwf3

The shirt on the left is the one I wish they would sell for a full year....or at least until July when I can get back down there :)

Enigma

Account Suspended
Maybe once these bad boys sell out QUICKLY, we will start to see more. I know seeing all of this retro merchandise really has to bother quite a few people around here, but if it sells you can't say anything :)

The headlines will read "Purists win due to the power of money".

Speak with your wallets and pocket books my friends! Money gained/lost is the only way to let disney know what we want and dont want.

Chape19714

I can't wait until tomorrow. Its going to be awesome at Epcot. And being a CM, I get all sorts of discounts. Hello extra 35% off.
I'll take any discount they'll give me, I just want a Shirt! Note to Self: Do the laundry so you car wear the retro shirt you already have! End of Note.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom